Twitter: Zeke: We overcame the Patriots and the Zebras

Sydla

Reaction score
My fave call of the night other than the non-Dak TD was the illegal hands to face where they caught Smith with his hand on Hightower’s neck for like a second but completely missed the Pats defender club Prescott in the head. They both happened right around each other, so if you saw one it was almost impossible to not see the other.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I'd start a ******** to help with the fine, but I think Zeke can handle it. After Joey Bosa's comments last week and Zeke this week, maybe the players are getting sick of the NFL's piss poor officiating. Time for a rebellion against the NFL trying to control game outcomes?

Someone replied to my Bosa comment in the NFL Zone that the referees are all too old and implied that is the issue. OK, conspiracy theory here, maybe they are mostly old because they can be trusted to play ball with the NFL's desire to control the game for maximum profit. The NFL is a business, not a sport.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
One of the worst officiated games I've ever watched. They were doing every thing possible to win the game. They fought hard but you can only call so many holding calls on big plays before even haters start noticing.

They were holding Randy Gregory quite a bit. Where was the holding calls on their end?

Even that penalty on Tyron Smith was a bit ticky tacky.

CapnB

Reaction score
We overcame ourselves, pats and refs. I hardly ever complain about refs win or lose... but this one man.... even someone that didnt know what was going on could tell... something was going on. SMH that was rough... oh well, on to bye

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I'd start a ******** to help with the fine, but I think Zeke can handle it. After Joey Bosa's comments last week and Zeke this week, maybe the players are getting sick of the NFL's piss poor officiating. Time for a rebellion against the NFL trying to control game outcomes?

Someone replied to my Bosa comment in the NFL Zone that the referees are all too old and implied that is the issue. OK, conspiracy theory here, maybe they are mostly old because they can be trusted to play ball with the NFL's desire to control the game for maximum profit. The NFL is a business, not a sport.

Joey Bosa was tackled and there was no call. Then he got flagged for asking for the flag.

Shake_Tiller

Reaction score
The officiating was really poor. I'm glad the Cowboys overcame it. Yes it is true Dallas shot themselves in the foot as well, but the game still would have been over at the half if not for the officiating issues.

Prescott scored comfortably on the 3rd down sneak. Two shots to his head were missed. Offensive holding was called closely on Dallas and not at all closely on New England. The Martin down field call was wrong.

Dallas did benefit from the missed call on Brown in OT, though it would have been pretty marginal. But he did get his hand in the receiver's face. But absent one of the most poorly called games in some time that wouldn't have been a factor.

Reaction score
This game was close because of the refs being one-sided and nothing else. Otherwise it would have been a blowout.
I wouldn't say that, completely. We did go for it deep in our own territory the first drive that gave them a very short field. Dak also under-threw Wilson in the end zone for a pick. I do agree that they should have been called multiple times for delay, & holding.

Reactions: BAT