News: Zeke: "We want OBJ"

bewp7

Reaction score
i wish the tram went so hard for von miller!

that was the off season tho i guess they was all in vacation

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I know it's another OBJ thread but it's also another player recruiting.

BTW......Dak's been quiet

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/09/ezekiel-elliott-we-want-obj/

Ezekiel Elliott: “We want OBJ”
Posted by Mike Florio on November 9, 2022, 4:46 PM EST

It’s happening.

As receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. closes in on being cleared to play, the Cowboys are expressing interest in him. Specifically, Cowboys players have begun expressing interest in Beckham.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Don’t let your players influence talent acquisition. These guys are neither coaches nor scouts.

morat1959

Reaction score
Should Dak, CeeDee, and Micah also shut up?
Not Micah…he can back it up. The jury is still out on CeeDee. To this point is nowhere near worthy of #88. Dak has always been average and will always be average. I forget…what’s his playoff record the last 6 years?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s gotten to the point that if the Cowboys don’t sign him and end up missing the playoffs or faltering in the playoffs, a lot of fans are going to blame the team for not making a move to try and push them over the top.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Not Micah…he can back it up. The jury is still out on CeeDee. To this point is nowhere near worthy of #88. Dak has always been average and will always be average. I forget…what’s his playoff record the last 6 years?
So a defensive guy has a right to an opinion, but the guys that he'll be playing with don't?