Twitter: Zeke working it

aria

Reaction score
The Zeke hate is ridiculous.
He Averages 4.5 yards a carry over his entire career!
That's really good.
Last time I checked, we only need 10 yards for a first down?!

Zeke 4.5 ---- Emmitt Smith 4.2

Zeke will dominate in 2021, 5.5 yards a carry!
Outside of 2016, how many RB’s in the league do you think wouldn’t average the same ypc or more under the same circumstances?

You have to look at more than just ypc, he falls in the average to below average category in several individual statistics. If you want to go just off ypc then zeke is average at best most years and that was behind a much better O line than what lot of the other guys who had a similar or more ypc average had.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
And 6th...I Was just yanking your chain. "making a joke" if you will. Thanks for the detailed reply!

I hope you don;t take every reply so seriously! That'd drive ya nuts.

7th - I am nuts (I have been told so)
8th - yeah, you got me

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are the one comparing Zeke to Emmitt and you are giving me a hard time about hyperbole?
Nope....I did no such thing.

I did reply to you. Some people don't approve of this nose sticking stuff. But on a message board, a conversation to one is a conversation to all. That is the way it works.

I do get it can be challenging to keep it all straight, especially at my age. :laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
7th - I am nuts (I have been told so)
8th - yeah, you got me
LOL...I hear you man. I coulda used a smilie to help out a little.

I'm with you on defense. We've simply gotta get them some bona fide studs. If that means passing on the "absolute".."BPA"...well so be it. If we can be effectively clever and work around that...okay but I'd rather get this D fixed up. (Including some FA/trade help too!).

It's hard for me to believe we're a TE away from SB. We've got a suspect o-line and QB coming off horrible injury. If we can;t make do with receivers and backs we have NOW...we're doomed even with Pitts. Trade for picks if he is there..if anyone is willing.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Outside of 2016, how many RB’s in the league do you think wouldn’t average the same ypc or more under the same circumstances?

You have to look at more than just ypc, he falls in the average to below average category in several individual statistics. If you want to go just off ypc then zeke is average at best most years and that was behind a much better O line than what lot of the other guys who had a similar or more ypc average had.
Pure speculation. To support your agenda.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Fat boy is trending down hard. Will he bounce back? Only time will tell.

aria

Reaction score
The ewok only goes as far as the O line will take him, he’s already shown how reliant he is for the O line to create 5ft holes for him or he is nothing but average to below average.

There has been nothing elite about him since 2016. Jerry not only made one of the worst mistakes in football by drafting a RB that high but then he doubled down on his mistake by making him the highest paid RB ever. To add a handful of salt in the wound he pays him with 2 years left on his contract.

Pure comedy! Only Jerry is that naive, dumb and drunk enough to make decisions like that. What a crap show.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The ewok only goes as far as the O line will take him, he’s already shown how reliant he is for the O line to create 5ft holes for him or he is nothing but average to below average.

There has been nothing elite about him since 2016. Jerry not only made one of the worst mistakes in football by drafting a RB that high but then he doubled down on his mistake by making him the highest paid RB ever. To add a handful of salt in the wound he pays him with 2 years left on his contract.

Pure comedy! Only Jerry is that naive, dumb and drunk enough to make decisions like that. What a crap show.

LOL, was getting ready to post when saw the workout. Was going to say "look out Barry S." just to get my Zeke buddy worked up. LOL

aria

Reaction score
LOL, was getting ready to post when saw the workout. Was going to say "look out Barry S." just to get my Zeke buddy worked up. LOL
Haha...I don’t think I’ve said anything about him since you last tagged me. I’m like a pressure cooker and it’s been too long, had to blow off some steam.

Back to your regular scheduled program. Have a beautiful Saturday buddy!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Haha...I don’t think I’ve said anything about him since you last tagged me. I’m like a pressure cooker and it’s been too long, had to blow off some steam.

Back to your regular scheduled program. Have a beautiful Saturday buddy!

LLLOOOLLL