Twitter: Zeke working it

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Funny? How? Oh and I am asking for a friend.
It's funny cuz that would mean Jerry overpaid 1) for a RB
2) for one who is declining
and now possibly
3) a RB who is overpaid, declining and now will be a 4th or 5th fiddle in the offense

pancakeman

Reaction score
I'm not a professional trainer, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Running downhill is good for adding additional speed. Would love to see Zeke in the mountains and training via downhill running to build back that extra gear.

That is all, signing out.
Okay, but do we know if Jerry is on-board with building a slope into the field at AT&T?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have you seen Dak's 2020 turnovers?

Elliot does NOT have a history of fumbles. A bad spell at the beginning of last year that got cleaned up. Uncharacteristic for both of them.

21 fumbles in 1654 touches.
Henry had 10 fumbles in 1258 touches. A bad spell would have them pretty even. Zeke with a way heavier work load.

Having said all that...yes of course Zeke can't fumble like that. Just like Dak can't turn it over either. It was a bad spell for us.
You’re only counting the fumbles he lost. Never mind all the other ones he put on the ground . There’s nobody I’d rather have with the ball in their hand on third down than Elliot. But you just can’t turn the ball over. You go 90 yards and give the ball up what a waste

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's funny cuz that would mean Jerry overpaid 1) for a RB
2) for one who is declining
and now possibly
3) a RB who is overpaid, declining and now will be a 4th or 5th fiddle in the offense
Tell ya what...in your blinded hate you maybe haven;t thought about it.

If your dream boy Pitts comes and does as well as what you think.....might open up the field for zeke. heaven forbid THAT should happen.

And I've said it before...make an intentional game plan for Pollard instead of whenever Zeke taps out. Make the defense head spin...instead 3 off tackles in a row for zeke.

Your wish might actually HELP zeke. Now...THAT...would be funny.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
How do you explain Derrick Henry?

Different bodies can handle different weights. Guys as heavy as Henry and Beastmode generally slow down, but those guys are on a different level it seems. I'd love for Zeke to be that big to trunk people, but also fast enough to pull away, but he hasn't shown his getaway speed in a few seasons.

jnday

Reaction score
Feed him.

giphy.gif
I think that is the problem, he was fed too much.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Have you seen Dak's 2020 turnovers?

Elliot does NOT have a history of fumbles. A bad spell at the beginning of last year that got cleaned up. Uncharacteristic for both of them.

21 fumbles in 1654 touches.
Henry had 10 fumbles in 1258 touches. A bad spell would have them pretty even. Zeke with a way heavier work load.

Having said all that...yes of course Zeke can't fumble like that. Just like Dak can't turn it over either. It was a bad spell for us.
The haters will ride any fumble or int into their grave.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He will have a good year if he stays healthy. With a healthy O-Line and Dak throwing it around to a really really good WR corps. He should be able to run all day.

He better, he got paid...now is the time to get it done. Stop the stupid and do it right this time.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The feed me guy (until he gets to the 20 yard line and needs a blow) is working out? Wake me up when he breaks a run for 30 yards

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't know what's more disheartening. The incoherent grunts coming out of the trainer's mouth at the beginning of every rep or the fact that Zeke looks fat and slow.

not fat.

This is Zeke with his mom last month.

aria

Reaction score
He will have a good year if he stays healthy. With a healthy O-Line and Dak throwing it around to a really really good WR corps. He should be able to run all day.
Run all day? He can’t run 10 yards without tapping out for a breather.

aria

Reaction score
The haters will ride any fumble or int into their grave.
Yeah, because we can’t talk about how the ewok has led the league in fumbles, in two different seasons, out of all running backs but his fan club can constantly bring up leading the league in yards :rolleyes:

Thomas82

Reaction score
I forgot the running back’s name from the New York Giants. He was always putting the ball in the ground. Then he learned how to hold onto the football . He totally changed the way he held the ball . Maybe that’s what you should be working on

You must be thinking about Tiki Barber.

DanA

Reaction score
Great to see Zeke in good shape and putting in the work. No denying that Zeke has to clean up those fumbles though, let’s hope he’s working on it.