Zekes bee Good again

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Faster dies t mean better. Pollard has more burst, but I’d he better? No. He’s always fresh. Anyways. He dies t run between the tackles as much as zeke. If he did, he’d wear down and probably miss a month, zeke runs more than pollard in obvious running situations which hurts his ypc. He’s the back up which allows him to have a full tank Constantly. Let pollard start a d see him run outside every play a d see if he’s aggressive . Yiu can’t run outside every play. The haves where the line dies t ooe. Holes are the haves pollard struggles because he’s not going to consistently get yards when hit at the line of scrimmage.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
At best... so many shifty big backs out there. I wonder how many other games people watch.
No one remains big a d shifty forever. S Barkley would be declining if he didn’t miss so many games. Zeke lost a step in speed. Ok. He’s still capable of 12-1400 yards if his guard play was t awful.

Nexx

Reaction score
Unfortunately Zeke has forgotten avoiding a defender instead of going head first into a defender has merit

zeke21

Reaction score
I don't think it should be zeke vs pollard.. I think they both compliment each other. Today showed that you can win tough games relying on the run. I hope Dak watches the tape and MM and KM do too..

This is a running team and I like it. Zeke for the tough sledding between the tackles, pass blocking and then Pollard for the burst and long runs. Love it.