Zekes bee Good again

BHendri5

Reaction score
Man pollard!!! He owes his game to Zeke!!! Zeke will not be cut either so ya'll can stop hoping and wishing for that. Kellen Moore the OLine is the reason Zeke is not killing defenses

Maverick84

Reaction score
Man pollard!!! He owes his game to Zeke!!! Zeke will not be cut either so ya'll can stop hoping and wishing for that. Kellen Moore the OLine is the reason Zeke is not killing defenses
Man pollard!!!

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I see I keep posts deleted. It’s clearly personal. I didn’t use profanity. I Didn’t insult anyone but it’s deleted because I put a half sentence in the title. That was fine for suspense t get readers to click for the rest: a week ago I am was told to stop trolling because I highlighted zeke Playing better than pollard.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
3 yards and a cloud of dust Elliot is washed up. Slow with no burst. A drive killer. Cap hog.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Let pollard run into wake 3 straight times to end the gave abd his ypc will be worse.

Zeke’s 3.8 YPC on the year.

Every RB’s YPC is impacted from short yardage situations, but you know how they buoy that? By breaking off the occasional long run Zeke rarely does.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like Pollard but his blocking it not good. He completely blew the assignment on Ramsey outside pass rush and Rush paid the price, lucky that ball was recovered by Rush. Funny thing is they were talking about this right before it happened. Lot of things Pollard does well blocking is not one of them.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I like Pollard but his blocking it not good. He completely blew the assignment on Ramsey outside pass rush and Rush paid the price, lucky that ball was recovered by Rush. Funny thing is they were talking about this right before it happened. Lot of things Pollard does well blocking is not one of them.

Agree.

they are going to get our QB killed with Pollard.

he can’t block anything.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't think it should be zeke vs pollard.. I think they both compliment each other. Today showed that you can win tough games relying on the run. I hope Dak watches the tape and MM and KM do too..

This is a running team and I like it. Zeke for the tough sledding between the tackles, pass blocking and then Pollard for the burst and long runs. Love it.

it’s the #Zekehaters.

they’ve never forgiven Zeke for using leverage to get his money.

but time will give them what they want someday.

RB is the toughest position on a players body.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I don't think it should be zeke vs pollard.. I think they both compliment each other. Today showed that you can win tough games relying on the run. I hope Dak watches the tape and MM and KM do too..

This is a running team and I like it. Zeke for the tough sledding between the tackles, pass blocking and then Pollard for the burst and long runs. Love it.

Running game & OL are the best weapon on this team.

Gallup is the real #1 WR.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
it’s the #Zekehaters.

they’ve never forgiven Zeke for using leverage to get his money.

but time will give them what they want someday.

RB is the toughest position on a players body.

“Zekehaterz” = people living in reality

And you’re still wearing your Jaylon Smith jersey.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree which is why Zeke gets majority of the carries. Zeke played well and I think does a lot to soften the defense up. I like Pollard but frankly I think he would lose his effectiveness if he was getting majority of carries.
yup 1-2 punch, both need each other. why fans constantly want to choose pit one against the other. why cant we have both be heralded?
Im bettig NO didn't do this with

Ingram and Kamara

Chubb and Hunt

Dillon and Jones

others

i mean they complement each other, team benefits, fans need to stop creating controversy on this team.