Zekes bee Good again

mardwin

Reaction score
He was very average at best.

Average is the best we can hope for with Zeke. His role is to protect the QB and pick up positive yards when he runs the football. No explosive plays should ever be expected from him again. He understands he hasn't lived up to his current contract.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Pollard needs more touches because his ability to hit big plays actually translates to wins.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Apparently every other RB in the league has wide open running lanes while only poor Zeke is getting met at the line or behind it. Making people miss is apparently something RBs are incapable of doing.

Look, one of the main reasons Zeke's runs get less and less productive as the game goes is because his running is absolutely repetitive now. I can't remember the last time I saw Zeke make a cut. It's always straight forward and hoping to shake off a guy from a tackle.

He should be gone after this season.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I refuse to get caught up in this one Cowboys player vs another Cowboys player nonsense.. This team is winning games using this formula.. I have no interest in changing it up just to appease idiot fans on the internet. The 1-2 punch is killin it.. and it will keep killin it if Moore keeps giving them both the ball. Zeke beating on the defense is largely why they are caught with their pants down when we hit 'em with Pollard's quickness and explosion. Yes Pollard CAN run inside.. but it's plain physics that tackling a 200-205 pound slithery back is less taxing on the defenders than wrasslin with a 225 pound brute. Zeke is doing what the coaching staff is asking him to do. If it's not sexy enough for yall. Too bad..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I refuse to get caught up in this one Cowboys player vs another Cowboys player nonsense.. This team is winning games using this formula.. I have no interest in changing it up just to appease idiot fans on the internet. The 1-2 punch is killin it.. and it will keep killin it if Moore keeps giving them both the ball. Zeke beating on the defense is largely why they are caught with their pants down when we hit 'em with Pollard's quickness and explosion. Yes Pollard CAN run inside.. but it's plain physics that tackling a 200-205 pound slithery back is less taxing on the defenders than wrasslin with a 225 pound brute. Zeke is doing what the coaching staff is asking him to do. If it's not sexy enough for yall. Too bad..
:thumbup::hammer:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He’s good in every part of the game. Once a hsbe he had a good run that could go to the house if he just stays in his feet. I hope he watches those runs on tape.

You must be watching vintage tapes from 6 years ago. Zeke had another clunker as the featured back while getting thoroughly embarrassed once more by the guy that comes off the bench.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Zeke stumbling around for 3.5 ypc isnt beating on anyone. All thats doing is making it 3rd and long more often and getting us to punt more.

At this point, your laughable support of the old war horse is a running joke on the forum.

Pollard averaging over 5 ypc and your hero stumbling around in the 3's per carry. I am embarrassed for you even if you arent.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I think some of those carries were late in the game when the Cowboys were backed up and all the Rams were doing were playing the run. Overall he had a solid, not bad, not great game.
Subtract 3 Carrie’s late. It’s really 18 or 19 fir 78

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Well said. That's the bottom line.

Yeah.. winning should always be the bottom line.. I'm REALLY glad the coaching staff doesn't get caught up in this one teammate vs another noise. It's stoopid.. and I have vowed to quit engaging in it. My forehead can't take any more hits up against that brick wall.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Thank God for Pollard.

He's a home run threat no doubt, but he also caused a sack that could've put Rush out for awhile. I have no idea how he did not fumble. We have a Jones/Barber type of tandem but we're not using them like we did with those two backs, and I'm sure it's because Pollard is not a good at seeing where the blitzes are coming from.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
And yet you do.