Twitter: Zeke's rookie burst is back

AyeAtey

Reaction score
He lost his burst long before last years injury. He’s never going to get back what he had his rookie year.
Speaking of being complacent, plus he got his money (attitude).

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"played most of last season with a partial PCL tear" - is the worst part.

Sydla

Reaction score
Can't wait for the hype videos where he jukes a garbage can.

Seriously, though, I hope he finds that fountain of youth and gets that rookie year burst back.

It won't be a garbage can this time. It will be a full dumpster.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200.gif

Yep! It’s DEFINITELY the offseason!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Elliott was running well before he got injured last season. I don't know why so many fans don't want to remember that. If he can regain that form — not find the fountain of youth and go back to his rookie self — then we once again have one of the top RBs in the league, which is what he was until the injury.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Elliott was running well before he got injured last season. I don't know why so many fans don't want to remember that. If he can regain that form — not find the fountain of youth and go back to his rookie self — then we once again have one of the top RBs in the league, which is what he was until the injury.

I can't get why people are against him. I agree the contract was no much but he has always done what was asked of him by the team. If that means blocking then he does it without any whining. Myself I hope he can go out and prove himself fit and healthy because if he can this team will be much improved from last season