Twitter: Zeke's rookie burst is back

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

mr Risen---i sure hope we have learned our lesson....never pay 2nd contract to RB....unless generational and they only come along 1 every 30 years or so.....smart owners know their lane and pay good money

for good GM's......not Jerry or Stephen....worse part is they cant even learn as they go....sorry for negativity but wifey is ticking me off and i need to blast someone

Swagger

Reaction score
Can't wait for the hype videos where he jukes a garbage can.

Seriously, though, I hope he finds that fountain of youth and gets that rookie year burst back.
:laugh:
Yet we will all lap it up!

coult44

Reaction score
because these negative manbabies are against anything positive from this team because they still can't get over last season.

Took 2 full pages of post to find a single positive one.
Last season, or the 26 last seasons?

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I believe him......would never doubt the capabilities of an NFL player on a contract year and make no mistake, this IS a contract year for Zeke.

In other words, Zeke is playing this season for 32 teams.
He’s still great. He’s productive with a mediocre line. This year the line might be good. Zeke should go crazy.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
This criticism always confuses me.. How does the "he got his money" attitude fit with playing through a painful injury for 11 weeks to say nothing of literally throwing his body in front of guys 50 to 100 pounds larger than him trying to preserve our QB? Have you ever stepped in front of a fast moving 250 pound man? I have.. and you don't do it if you're complacent, satisfied, paid, or whatever other adjective you wanna use.
He plays injured in 2018 too.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Because its EVERY YEAR!

This guys is in the best shape of his life.

Hes running like hes in high school again

This guy didnt get involved in a shooting.

Its all marketing. Thats what the Cowboys are. A marketing machine. You want to fall for it hook line and sinker. Be my guest. lol
Not zeke. Zeke usually looks fat this time of year. Last year was the first time he looked in shared and it showed before the k eve injury. He even showed up heavy as a rookie.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Bold prediction: Zeke will be a top rusher in 2022. Why........he knows this is likely his last year in Dallas. He's playing for a 3rd contract. Just have a hunch he's going to show out, forcing Stephen and Jerry to think twice about releasing him.

superonyx

Reaction score
Last season, or the 26 last seasons?
Makes no difference. It’s entertainment. If you are no longer entertained then maybe find something that is more fulfilling for your life. Life is short and we aren’t guaranteed tomorrow. Why spend the little time given to you being so negative and crying of something you have no control over.

enjoy the ride, you don’t know how many more you will get to take and no one near the end of their life will ever say they wished they would have spent more time crying and being so negative.