Zeke's sole purpose week 1 vs the Browns!

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Is to provide a safe environment for our QB to thrive upon against a pass rusher such as Myles Garrett! I expect to see him laying chip blocks on (MG) often to combat his pass rush. If we're going to leave our rookie LT on an island, either we're extremely confident in him, or not to bright. I'm sure their will be times where he'll be 1 on 1, he has to grow. Looking forward to the matchup, Zeke help save the day!!! Please give your thoughts
nah your going to see 12 personal out there for that assignment to help OT. Zeke better get the ball and move the dang line of scrimmage

HungryLion

Reaction score
As many times as i want. Does it disturb you?
No. It’s just sad. That highlight reel is pathetic. Any average backup RB in the NFL could have a highlight reel better than that if given the amount of Carries zeke got last season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. It’s just sad. That highlight reel is pathetic. Any average backup RB in the NFL could have a highlight reel better than that if given the amount of Carries zeke got last season.
That's pretty close to what he will be.

The point of posting it is not to show what a stud dynamo he would be. It's to show he can still make some plays. Still outrun a few NFL players even is they are fat D-linemen (I kid) contrary to what some funny kids say.

I think he can contribute, especially if given the right situation and maybe a hole or two if we can make 'em.

HungryLion

Reaction score
That's pretty close to what he will be.

The point of posting it is not to show what a stud dynamo he would be. It's to show he can still make some plays. Still outrun a few NFL players even is they are fat D-linemen (I kid) contrary to what some funny kids say.

I think he can contribute, especially if given the right situation and maybe a hole or two if we can make 'em.
I’ve never seen so much excitement over a #3 RB that is easily replaceable with scraps off the FA heap.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Where do you see "excitement"?
ok so not excitement.

What word would you use for somebody who feels the need to defend Zeke against anybody who says something critical about his recent performance or the cowboys signing him back to the team.

Defensiveness?

I don’t understand your need to be so defensive about the cowboys signing Zeke against fans who aren’t impressed.