News: Zeke's swan song season

shabazz

Reaction score
I can see Zeke having the best season of his life and Jerry handing him a new contract extension…..and then he’ll return to his normal level of play after that….the saga won’t end that easily.

y’all know it’s gonna happen

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Elliot slowed down right after he signed on the line. Pollard is faster & hits holes quicker & should start.
I can see Zeke having the best season of his life and Jerry handing him a new contract extension…..and then he’ll return to his normal level of play after that….the saga won’t end that easily.

y’all know it’s gonna happen
Lol. Stop it!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lets see what happens, Zeke could have a good year the team could have success and Zeke could decide to redo his contract at better team terms...He will not get a seond big contract and I'm sure he knows it.

Right. As Zeke could be MVP of the SB, and redoes his contract for the better.
But the haters will still not like it.

But yet everyone from the team, top to bottom, players and local media say how a great teammate Zeke is, and how he really matured as a person over the last 6 years.

Brad Sham was saying this last week on NFLN. But yet no one posts these type of clips. I will need to see if it is out there anywhere.

erod

Reaction score
Right. As Zeke could be MVP of the SB, and redoes his contract for the better.
But the haters will still not like it.

But yet everyone from the team, top to bottom, players and local media say how a great teammate Zeke is, and how he really matured as a person over the last 6 years.

Brad Sham was saying this last week on NFLN. But yet no one posts these type of clips. I will need to see if it is out there anywhere.
Who cares about that nonsense though?

He's slow and doesn't elude or outrun anybody. He's a $18 million fullback.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zeke will be lucky to get 1000 yards this season. I still believe running the ball will be a challenge and to score enough points to win games we’re still going to have to throw the ball often.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I can see neither Pollard or Zeke being here next year. Pollard will want more money than Stephen will want to pay, and Zeke will have his Zeke season, start fresh and struggle on the back nine with fatigue and injuries, coupled with an OL that is not overpowering folks. Dallas will see what they have in Davis and probably draft a RB in top 3 rounds.