Ziggy Ansah

John813

Reaction score
He's going to visit the Bills and NOLA.

Curious to see if any offer him a good deal or he'll hold out for more.

superonyx

Reaction score
As with every thread about free agents:

We like our guys.

Our FO is freaking out over how we are going to pay our own guys.
I guess we are going to do what the other winning franchises do. Coach em up and win without all pros at every position.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He will likely still be a big ticket item and it would probably be an either/or proposition between signing him or keeping Demarcus Lawrence.

Carson

Reaction score
He’s going to settle for a one year prove it deal. But likely over 7 million ... so out of our range

LittleD

Reaction score
Stephen is cruising in the warm waters on vacation so no real urgency to sign anyone right now.
They will scrounge around the bargain basement bin in about a week to see what doesn't stink as
usual. The draft is where the FO makes hay. Take a breath...be happy!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stephen won't even call to see what he is wanting. Heck we have a guy they are "trying"to sign and they don't communicate with him either.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
As with every thread about free agents:

We like our guys.

Our FO is freaking out over how we are going to pay our own guys.
I guess we are going to do what the other winning franchises do. Coach em up and win without all pros at every position.
Problem is they are freaking out about how they are going to pay their guys this year, and next year, and in 2021 and how they are going to pay the 3 all pros they draft this year. It’s like they are operating only on a 5 year plan and forgetting about the 1 and 3 year plans.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Cool comic book name, I don’t think Jerry likes comic book type names, he probably will pass...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Injury issue for sure but I would kick the tires.

But this franchise seems happy where they are at with DE.
If no one bites over the next week I could see us getting involed on a 1 year incentive laden deal. His injury history could really scare teams off.

Honestly I have had to bet on Dallas signing a big name guy, my money would be Ansah or Berry. Reminds me of this

https://comb.io/zIw0s0

cowboyec

Reaction score
Id hope they check him out...or Alex Okafor,Saints.
wouldn't stop me from drafting one either in the 2nd or 3rd.
can never have enuff pass rushers.

dckid

Reaction score
DE for the Lions, he’s still out there and could replace Gregory!

Perfect guy to give a one year prove it type deal. Bring him in while Gregory gets his stuff in order. This is how teams win the SB, improve around the periphery with low risk high reward contracts.
I'm sure the Eagles will get him. We don't know what it takes to win in this league.Bottom line.