Zimmer maybe not new DC?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
This is the kind of thing to get the usuals talking. And I’m sure it’s working.

Mannix

Reaction score
The media told everyone the Seahawks were hiring Aden Durde as their DC, yet no official announcement has been made and he's still listed on the DC website.

Maybe it's just the NFL doesn't want anything officially announced leading up to the Super Bowl after all? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
BLANK them!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry names me defensive coordinator. I'm boarding the plane now... :laugh: What a dumpster fire thie Org is. Can't even do this without drama...:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
Gotta keep the Cowboys in the news no matter what it takes.
Any publicity is good publicity.
Remember this is an entertainment not a sports entity.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Don't worry guys, Jerry is all in....

very-sick-man-throwing-up-toilet-27560130.jpg
Hanging around the rim!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Zimmer has to be just thrilled to be back in the game, so there's no way this "holdup" is on his end. And if there is any kind of resistance, Jerry will just pick the next guy who IS comfortable. Matters not to him. We aren't hiring for skill or for winning.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
so they are not going to hire zimmer then wow this team gets dumber by the minute

Rayman70

Reaction score
Is this another Fish rumor/??
no/ Not this time. Its real. Bryan Broaddus didn't elaborate but he said its a real hold up in the deal. Internally I think they are having real discussions on Rex. I must admit, Rex intrigues me. He seems to have the fire and drive that it takes in Dallas. Zim seems to be kinda low energy and tired. Lets not forget he had health issues in Minny. His coaching suffered as a result.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I feel Mike McCarthy isnt totally out of the woods. Rex the HC is pretty darn good ya know. He had 2 teams in the AFC chip game with a low level QB. Mark Sanchez and Pennington, I think. He knows talent.