Zion Johnson

John813

Reaction score
If we take an OL in the 1st round it would be ideal he has some position flex as he could step-in as a Day 1 starter at LG or at center for Biadasz.

Have you seen anything in regards to Biadasz job actually being up for grabs?

I would like for him to get competition but I hope they haven't written his name in ink for the depth chart at this point.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Depends on how you define high. For us that means first round (Tyron, Frederick, Zack). After the first round we are awful (Williams, McGovern, Shiver/Biadasz).
Shiver?? Nice. He lives on!

Forgot about that guy. If not for Cory Proctor he may be the worst OL I can recall on this team ever.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Chaz Green says hello.
Green was a backup and while that staff once again proved how incapable they were of any type of in game adjustment, he was pulled the next week.

Shiver and Proctor were run out there as starters and potential answers.

Jeez if we throw in that one off season free agent bonanza of Nate Livings and MacKenzie Bernadeau we really have a winner.

I forgot about those two until just now. No wonder they refuse to participate in free agency......they truly stink at it.

raven55

Reaction score
what ever they do it won't be enough but the draft is a nice distraction from them losing in 2022 and 2023, Draft and Draft and Draft the results long after jerry kicks the bucket will be the same you don't think so 26 years of drafts should convince you it has me so get ready for a bunch more and if the result is different i'll go quietly in the night but if my future leaning prevails well nobody wins there

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Have had a chance to watch Zion some more and I’m less of a fan.

He had an up and down Senior Bowl despite the buzz.

If you watch the actual game cutups (not highlights) like for example against FSU he was getting wrecked at OG. I’ll try to spend some time to create some gif clips. He has poor balance and reaches.