Sam I Am;4582069 said:
Has to be Miami. If this was Texas, that would be a shot zombie. :laugh2:

[youtube]4awVqRr1eCo#![/youtube]

boynton beach, FL.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not really that funny honestly. I mean take the make-up off and the people will still be scared of some idiot getting closer to them or chasing them especially if the one chasing them is a large male and the one being chased is female.

In this day and age, doing something like that is not only stupid, it's dangerous. Forget the seriousness of someone shooting them or at them, there are a lot of family members and friends who would not react too kindly to seeing their loved ones chased or threatened.

It might be funny if the zombie was not aggressive or acting more like a wild animal, but to rapidly change direction and chase after people would cause alarm and fear in just about any one regardless of whether you looked like a zombie or were wearing every day clothes.

#reality

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4582069 said:
Has to be Miami. If this was Texas, that would be a shot zombie. :laugh2:

[youtube]4awVqRr1eCo#![/youtube]

Pretty sure he'd get shot in Miami before he'd get shot in Texas.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Rynie;4582247 said:
Pretty sure he'd get shot in Miami before he'd get shot in Texas.

Miami is like Disney Land compared to the gun happy Texas.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sam I Am;4582321 said:
Miami is like Disney Land compared to the gun happy Texas.

I think you're right about that .. in Miami they'll point their gun at you and threaten you. In Texas, they'll shoot at you and then threaten to shoot at you again. :D

#reality

djmajestik

Reaction score
Reality;4582154 said:
It's not really that funny honestly. I mean take the make-up off and the people will still be scared of some idiot getting closer to them or chasing them especially if the one chasing them is a large male and the one being chased is female.

In this day and age, doing something like that is not only stupid, it's dangerous. Forget the seriousness of someone shooting them or at them, there are a lot of family members and friends who would not react too kindly to seeing their loved ones chased or threatened.

It might be funny if the zombie was not aggressive or acting more like a wild animal, but to rapidly change direction and chase after people would cause alarm and fear in just about any one regardless of whether you looked like a zombie or were wearing every day clothes.

#reality

Could not agree more!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whether it is Texas or Florida or any other state. You do not even need to take the guy out with a gun. I am shocked he did not get the crap kicked out of him by someone.

It could be funny if it is someone you know you are pranking...but not random strangers as that dude would have gotten a beat down or shot if he was around my area.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Reality;4582396 said:
I think you're right about that .. in Miami they'll point their gun at you and threaten you. In Texas, they'll shoot at you and then threaten to shoot at you again. :D

#reality

And don't you forget it!
:D

rocboy22

Reaction score
dude deserved to get his nose broken by that basketball the one kid whipped at him....really, I was also surprised that more people just ran instead of beating him up

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I agree with Reality and Brain ....... this guy would have regretted that if he had ran up on someone that had been trained not to run from threats.