Zone Still Melting Down?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Getting beat 42-17 by a marginal starting QB is a dose of reality, don't you think?

Not sure how you put lipstick on this one. I agree, relax and turn the page, but the mood is markedly different after that thorough of a whooping.

Agree! It's one of those things that needs to be discussed in football-ease...what can we do to get running game on track early, how to stretch the field, get squirrel more involved, etc. I don't buy into doom
And gloom and think Dak and Zeke can get on a roll..hopefully :). But definitely should be discussed especially after what we've done on the road vs tough teams recently

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Agree! It's one of those things that needs to be discussed in football-ease...what can we do to get running game on track early, how to stretch the field, get squirrel more involved, etc. I don't buy into doom
And gloom and think Dak and Zeke can get on a roll..hopefully :). But definitely should be discussed especially after what we've done on the road vs tough teams recently
I don't think this is what the OP was referring to, Frog.

There's a difference between constructive criticism/criticism and the ledge jumping a great deal of the board is doing, going full on nuclear.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I don't think this is what the OP was referring to, Frog.

There's a difference between constructive criticism/criticism and the ledge jumping a great deal of the board is doing, going full on nuclear.

Gotcha! I try to ignore that minefield as much as possible!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
That and the supposed "fans" that sat idly by, waiting for their opportunity to sow the seeds of descent with this fanbase. Those of us that have refused to set our hair on fire over Dak are now labeled as "homers". So yeah..
Seriously. The number of Giants and Eagles fans here comes close to the number of Cowboys fans after a loss.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
keepcalmand-stir.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Amen, PA.

Hell, if we lose to AZ I might start to lose it, but I fully expect a Cowboys blow-out (but a win will suffice :))
Yea if we put up the same effort against Arizona then I think everyone should be concerned. I'm not about to slam Dak or Zeke or most anybody else after one game. Well maybe the defense...lol

Sorry fellers but Bruce Arians is gonna single handedly surround J.G&CO.
In a classic Apache desert ambush,,,of coachingo_O

:starspin: go COWBOYS:starspin:

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
If we get blown out 2 or 3 weeks in a row then we have a right to lose it. Not after one loss up in one of the hardest stadiums to win at.
Oh they lose or tie next week I think it's justified. I've never been too comfortable with their start because they're all good defenses and Denver and the desert have both been House of Horror for this team.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
After a loss, I typically don't log on to the Zone until Wednesday. That's when the rational thought on both sides comes back, for the most part.
Dude, give it more time LOL

I've never seen the Zone like this. Everyone is fighting each other. Dak vs Dez folks, Dez Vs Zeke folks, O vs D folks, Coaching vs Players folks. LOL

IT'S PANDEMONIUM :muttley: