Zone Still Melting Down?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You forget the meltdown after the playoff loss to GB not too long ago? :muttley:

That trumped this week by far :omg:
No way. Not to me. This takes the cake as far as infighting goes, imo, Dex

Everyone was still high on Dak and Zeke, the only fighting were those that blamed the coach vs players, and the random *** "Romo shoulda started" persons

haleyrules

Reaction score
Dude, give it more time LOL

I've never seen the Zone like this. Everyone is fighting each other. Dak vs Dez folks, Dez Vs Zeke folks, O vs D folks, Coaching vs Players folks. LOL

IT'S PANDEMONIUM :muttley:
Its non sense. Expectations are the killer. Last yr set this mess up and it simply was unrealistic. It could not be logically maintained.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Its non sense. Expectations are the killer. Last yr set this mess up and it simply was unrealistic. It count not be logically maintained.
Yup. I distinctly remember you, Boxer, telling folks to dampen their expectations for this year, and that next year would be when we would most likely start our run. I still have hope for this year, but if it's next year, with a promising showing this year (and two games doesn't make a season, and we played great game 1), I will be happy :)

These cats wanted 16-0 and Dak to be perfect every damned game.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Yup. I distinctly remember you, Boxer, telling folks to dampen their expectations for this year, and that next year would be when we would most likely start our run. I still have hope for this year, but if it's next year, with a promising showing this year (and two games doesn't make a season, and we played great game 1), I will be happy :)

My dream is NFCC I've stopped dreaming of a super bowl since red took over

haleyrules

Reaction score

Things will get better going ahead this season. This club could well surprise. Expectations are always the killer. Its not the club..its ourselves that make it so tough. This is not a bad club. Just needs some time and luck.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

I saw where this Denver loss dropped us down from league wide ranking of #5 to #9 o_O
We took some battle damage on that Denver foray and are fixing to draw heavy flak over Phoenix , should we go down in flames on this mission:( it's not gonna be a happy flight line around here,fer' sureo_O
Of all the variables in this strike mission,command foresees Victory,,, but the boys have got to show up to play/ fight as a cohesive unit in 2 of the 3 (offensively, Defensively, and special casing-liner's,,,)the coaching staff should be prepared to 'break ranks' a.k.a. go rogue ,General Ripper style and implement plan 'R' to facilitate this Victory should flight leader J.G. fly's at same speed/ heading/ altitude in this oneo_O

:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

Last edited:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Getting beat 42-17 by a marginal starting QB is a dose of reality, don't you think?

Not sure how you put lipstick on this one. I agree, relax and turn the page, but the mood is markedly different after that thorough of a whooping.

what is annoying though is that wins in September are meaningless as only December and January wins allegedly matter, but losses in September prove everything

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Getting beat 42-17 by a marginal starting QB is a dose of reality, don't you think?

Not sure how you put lipstick on this one. I agree, relax and turn the page, but the mood is markedly different after that thorough of a whooping.
EROD--- i am such a cowboy Homer after game sunday i had to be put on a 72 hour hold at Mental Health..it is called a 5150...pychiatrist asked what was troubling me?...i gave him a look of total amazment...and said...mr phych sir i may be on a 72 hour hold but it appears to me you live a life of complete denial...cowboys lose 42-17 and you have the audacity to ask me what is wrong and why am i suicidal?...and dont give me that b.s. about needing to get a life and my priorities straight cause we both know that issue has already been established long time ago....sir how do you fix a true Cowboy Homer?....after observing the doc have no answer i replied..."i thought so..nothing has changed...now please just get my meds

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
EROD--- i am such a cowboy Homer after game sunday i had to be put on a 72 hour hold at Mental Health..it is called a 5150...pychiatrist asked what was troubling me?...i gave him a look of total amazment...and said...mr phych sir i may be on a 72 hour hold but it appears to me you live a life of complete denial...cowboys lose 42-17 and you have the audacity to ask me what is wrong and why am i suicidal?...and dont give me that b.s. about needing to get a life and my priorities straight cause we both know that issue has already been established long time ago....sir how do you fix a true Cowboy Homer?....after observing the doc have no answer i replied..."i thought so..nothing has changed...now please just get my meds
You need to check out the beer thread, amigo

We have casing-liners everywhere in there to help with those heavy shoulders

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
and don't make our Green Zone (this here casing-liner) depressing, y'all :muttley:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You need to check out the beer thread, amigo

We have casing-liners everywhere in there to help with those heavy shoulders
trouty --i gave alcoholism a shot for 35 years and drug addiction a go for 25 years...yes it did help a little

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
trouty --i gave alcoholism a shot for 35 years and drug addiction a go for 25 years...yes it did help a little
Not everyone that posts in there, Rico, boozes. It's just a good place to vent, amigo. A safe place with great people.

I did drugs, too, man. Sober from drugs since Nov. 19, 2010