Zoners: A Must Move

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1650430 said:
Yea, I guess what I really want is more playing time for Barber! :bow:
Maybe not in Dallas, or the Cowboys world, but around the league and especially in the NFCE, Barber is becoming a star. When going to other boards last night, all I heard was "Barber is a beast, Barber scares us, yada yada yada Barber".

He may be becoming a Super Star right before our very own eyes.:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1650393 said:
;) Trade JJ to a team for a very good starting CB that can help us win the Super Bowl. Everyone knows we will not resign him and it is better to get something in return.

Barber needs to start and Thompson is a good relief player......

What do you Zoners think?

Is this a STUPID idea? :bang2:
The only position I would be looking to trade for is NT and I doubt there are any candidates out there on the block. We're fine at CB once Newman gets back. We need NT for run defense and to free up pass rush opportunities.

The pass rush is getting its sea legs right now. A NT who pushes the center of the OL backwards would be a blessing.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
The JJ-Barber combo works... Just leave it alone, Barber IS getting more carries than last year.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1650393 said:
;) Trade JJ to a team for a very good starting CB that can help us win the Super Bowl. Everyone knows we will not resign him and it is better to get something in return.

Barber needs to start and Thompson is a good relief player......

What do you Zoners think?

Is this a STUPID idea? :bang2:

The Barbarian plays with a very risky style, and if he were to go down and was the only feature back on the team, do you think for a minute Thompson could fill the role of lead back? I think that either Jones or Barber can function as the only back, but I'd hate to rely on Thompson for anything except running back kickoffs, and frankly, he scares me some doing only that.