Zoners: Can you believe this info?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Adams has a team-high seven penalties, including four false start flags. Given the type of speed rushers he faces on a weekly basis, the Cowboys will live with one or two as long as he keeps quarterback Tony Romo clean.

I pulled this from another thread and found it interestingly FUNNY! :lmao2:

WHAT could be done as a coach to help Adams cut down on these mistakes?

SEAROUSLY Zoners, What should Wade do?

JerryFan

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3031482 said:
Adams has a team-high seven penalties, including four false start flags. Given the type of speed rushers he faces on a weekly basis, the Cowboys will live with one or two as long as he keeps quarterback Tony Romo clean.

I pulled this from another thread and found it interestingly FUNNY! :lmao2:

WHAT could be done as a coach to help Adams cut down on these mistakes?

SEAROUSLY Zoners, What should Wade do?

He's a vet and played a long time. Flo is what he is and he will give a false start, but he is a solid player. I don't see him correcting this part of his game at this point in his career.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said last week that the bye week was a good time to take a look at former Bengal Left Tackle Levi Jones. If for no other reason than to put Adams on notice.

Of course the "braintrust" felt differently and Adams gets to keep his job with no consequences for mistakes or poor play.

Oh and the Commanders signed Jones to help ease the loss of Chris Samuels.

So Dallas does nothing and a division opponent gets a bit better.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
stasheroo;3031486 said:
I said last week that the bye week was a good time to take a look at former Bengal Left Tackle Levi Jones. If for no other reason than to put Adams on notice.

Of course the "braintrust" felt differently and Adams gets to keep his job with no consequences for mistakes or poor play.

That is assuming that Levi Jones is healthy. I think there is some question about that.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
It crackes me up, you cant talk about the Cowboys around my house with out my wife going off about Adams.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;3031491 said:
That is assuming that Levi Jones is healthy. I think there is some question about that.

Most definitely there is. But he obviously passed whatever tests the Commanders gave him, but of course they're the Commanders...

But I think even taking a look at him would have sent at least some type of message.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
stasheroo;3031486 said:

The DEADSKINS thought you had a great idea:

Newly signed tackle Levi Jones practiced with the team Wednesday and is excited to be back in the league.

"It's a golden opportunity," Jones said. "I look at this team, and there's a lot of talent on this team. Lot of good players; got some good coaching. Hopefully, I can be a part of the turnaround and get this thing going."

The eight-year veteran, who spent his first seven seasons with the Cincinnati Bengals, hopes to learn things quickly in an effort to contribute as soon as possible. "There's a lot of work that needs to be done," Jones said. "I need to learn Coach [Joe] Bugel's techniques. I need to learn the plays. There's a lot of stuff that goes into it. But if they call on me, I'll be ready."

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
SDogo;3031493 said:
It crackes me up, you cant talk about the Cowboys around my house with out my wife going off about Adams.

mine too and mine is a Ravens fan:laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3031497 said:
"It's a golden opportunity," Jones said. "I look at this team, and there's a lot of talent on this team. Lot of good players; got some good coaching."
Obviously, one of those tests he passed wasn't a lie detector one...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3031500 said:
Obviously, one of those tests he passed wasn't a lie detector one...
Actually, Levi probably believes that. He's a little out there.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
stasheroo;3031486 said:

He's had tens of thousands of "consequences" this season alone.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I will take one penalty a game as long as the Hotel allows no visitors to Room Romo.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
stasheroo;3031486 said:

So Dallas should sign everyone available so that someone in the division doesn't get them?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
stasheroo;3031496 said:
Most definitely there is. But he obviously passed whatever tests the Commanders gave him, but of course they're the Commanders...

But I think even taking a look at him would have sent at least some type of message.

Or he was the best available option and they signed even if he's not 100%.

I'll take a couple of penalties over someone who's not healthy.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dogunwo;3031567 said:
So Dallas should sign everyone available so that someone in the division doesn't get them?

Hey you are starting to get it.....I'm worried about you dog. :laugh2: