Zoners: CrazyCowboy TC report

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Observations:

--guess we are still a little bit camp cupcake....shorts.....no hitting.....HOWEVER, Coach Wade chewed #56 Bradie James Butt out good....not sure what for but he let him have it! wow....this is what we need.....maybe Wade is going to toughen up Zoners.

--#80 Bennett, Martellus was the offense player of the 1st practice.....fast....big....great ball skills....and hands....made numerous solid catches.....noone could cover him

--28 Jones, Felix was quick as a cat.....back to 100 percent in my eyes.....no limping at all.....what a draft steal Zoners.

-- 7 McGee, Stephen has a nice arm.....wish he was a little bigger, but, hey I am excited about his tight passes and arm strength

-- 23 Choice, Tashard really is quick......strong cuts....looked great in shorts, cannot wait till tomorrow ....hitting is the rumor for tomorrow morning

-- 86 Stanback, Isaiah.....Zoners I am officially worried about or WR position.....however Stanback caught two bombs and one of those was an All Pro catch.....snagged with two hands....full speed....he looked fast and great.....and he did not get hurt :D however, I hope someone steps up!

--81 Jefferson, Mike is NO T.O. Zoners...maybe in number only.....sorry, but that is fact.

--3 Kitna, Jon was candy to my eyes......a backup qb who can throw the rock....made some beautiful passes today......in stride on a rope.

I cannot wait until tomorrow!

Go Cowboys!:star:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Thanks for the report. Good stuff, but I have to ask. How much bigger do you want McGee to be? He is listed at 6'-3" and 225 lbs.. That is bigger than either Romo or Kitna.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Nice report.....but let's not jump off the bridge yet as far as WRs go.

There's still a lot of camp left.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
joseephuss;2859261 said:
Thanks for the report. Good stuff, but I have to ask. How much bigger do you want McGee to be? He is listed at 6'-3" and 225 lbs.. That is bigger than either Romo or Kitna.

True.....and 6' 3" is what I was expecting, however, he just did not look big to me today from my 50 yd line A/C seating.

I will look harder tomorrow.....he does have some guns for arms.....he lifts weights for sure.

JBS

Reaction score
joseephuss;2859261 said:

The prototype QB has the size of Pat Williams, speed of Mike Vick, accuracy of Peyton Manning, and the intangibles of Tom Brady...Therefore, I imagine CC wants Mcgee to look more like Pat Williams.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Cn hardly wait for tomorrow morning............I will be there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2859275 said:
Sorry.....no.....too busy trying to take it all in.....:mad:

Lucky Cowboy fan!

And, don't ever mention Stanback again!

;)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
yelling at James -- that's an old ploy -- get after a veteran leader so that the rookies are scared. He probably worked the gig out with James earlier. He'd get more mileage if he did it with Ware or Newman -- but those two are so locked in that it would take a long while for him to find a mistake to criticize.