Zoners: CrazyCowboy TC report

kmp77

Reaction score
tchoice23;2859276 said:
r cameras allowed?

They searched every bag of the people in the fan zone line....then when the doors opened for everyone else...they didnt even check!! I brought a drink in, and my DSLR...people had video cameras. Was weird they checked every fan zone person but all the scrubs brought everything in :)

bigE79

Reaction score
:star: CC,its always refreshing to read your posts...great job bro:star: GO COWBOYS

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Bizwah;2859263 said:
Nice report.....but let's not jump off the bridge yet as far as WRs go.

There's still a lot of camp left.

We have two good TE's, so it softens the blow of not having stud WR's. Although I think RW is a good WR and will have a great year.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
kmp77;2859329 said:
They searched every bag of the people in the fan zone line....then when the doors opened for everyone else...they didnt even check!! I brought a drink in, and my DSLR...people had video cameras. Was weird they checked every fan zone person but all the scrubs brought everything in :)
How many people were in the fan club line? Worth paying for a fan club pass or were there very few people in the fan club line?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
how did our other young WRs do....Ogletree, Wilson, Johnson, and that dude that won Irvin's show?

links18

Reaction score
Biggems;2859381 said:
how did our other young WRs do....Ogletree, Wilson, Johnson, and that dude that won Irvin's show?

Wilson got cut right?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;2859248 said:
--28 Jones, Felix was quick as a cat.....back to 100 percent in my eyes.....no limping at all.....what a draft steal Zoners.
Great report CC.

But draft steals are not found in the first round.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Jon88;2859484 said:
So how are you able to attend camp every day? Vacation?

mY BOSSes know I love the Cowboys and they don't want to deal with me at work and the Cowboys practicing just down the street.......:D I get a little ...well....Crazy on them

tchoice23

Reaction score
kmp77;2859329 said:

Oh No!!! Go tell the security guys that they SHOULD NOT allow cameras.
If you see any guy with a New England/Irish accent, just kill him.
Today Tmac outed our wildcat formation in his blog. I thought there was a ban on reporting about "special" formations.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Awesome report, thanks a lot for writing it up and relaying it to us CC.