Zoners: CrazyCowboy TC report

CowboyMort

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2859248 said:
Zoners:

Observations:

--guess we are still a little bit camp cupcake....shorts.....no hitting.....HOWEVER, Coach Wade chewed #56 Bradie James Butt out good....not sure what for but he let him have it! wow....this is what we need.....maybe Wade is going to toughen up Zoners.

--#80 Bennett, Martellus was the offense player of the 1st practice.....fast....big....great ball skills....and hands....made numerous solid catches.....noone could cover him

--28 Jones, Felix was quick as a cat.....back to 100 percent in my eyes.....no limping at all.....what a draft steal Zoners.

-- 7 McGee, Stephen has a nice arm.....wish he was a little bigger, but, hey I am excited about his tight passes and arm strength

-- 23 Choice, Tashard really is quick......strong cuts....looked great in shorts, cannot wait till tomorrow ....hitting is the rumor for tomorrow morning

-- 86 Stanback, Isaiah.....Zoners I am officially worried about or WR position.....however Stanback caught two bombs and one of those was an All Pro catch.....snagged with two hands....full speed....he looked fast and great.....and he did not get hurt :D however, I hope someone steps up!

--81 Jefferson, Mike is NO T.O. Zoners...maybe in number only.....sorry, but that is fact.

--3 Kitna, Jon was candy to my eyes......a backup qb who can throw the rock....made some beautiful passes today......in stride on a rope.

I cannot wait until tomorrow!

Go Cowboys!:star:

Thanks for the report CC!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
TheRat;2859775 said:
Great stuff.

Question: How did Romo look?

I love Moxie, but he has looked better.......I would give him a 7 on a 1-10 scale.

He and Roy.....something is missing right now.....but, it will be great today.....I feel it

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Hey CC, can you tell us how the Tony and Roy W connection are looking today? I was supposed to go to a few practices this week, but I got bogged down with a family crisis!

kmd24

Reaction score
nyc;2860013 said:
Please do not refer to the football as a rock again. Thanks. :p:

Yes, everyone knows it is called a "pill" courtesy of Jim McMahon.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Always appreciate your enthusiasm and certainly appreciate you taking the time to do this! Thank you!