Zoners: Giants future?

Jerry Tagge

Reaction score
giantfan1232;1907153 said:
I think it will be close but I'm expecting the Packers win and a ticket to get destroyed by the Patriots.:(
I think the Packers have a shot at beating the Patriots. Packers have physical corners and we know Moss hates contact. Packers are running the ball well and can spread out the Patriots.

Still, it's going to take a huge effort to beat the Patriots no matter which team plays them in the Super Bowl.

I think the Patriots win the Super Bowl but they won't destroy either the Packers or Giants.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1906103 said:
Zoners:

If the Giants win the SUPER BOWL--I will really be Sick!

They played the PATS very tough in N.Y. so dont dismiss this happening! :bang2:

NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO TALK ME OFF THE LEDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2::bang2:

giantfan1232

Reaction score
Boysboy;1907172 said:
Wow-for a team that's won NINE straight road games, you have NO faith in your team? Wow...
I just think that the Packers are playing great right now and that it's going to be like 4 degrees in Green Bay. It would be great if they could pull it off, I just don't know how Eli will play in freezing weather.

Boysboy

Reaction score
giantfan1232;1907178 said:
I just think that the Packers are playing great right now and that it's going to be like 4 degrees in Green Bay. It would be great if they could pull it off, I just don't know how Eli will play in freezing weather.

Well, like I said on the previous page, my diehard cheesehead ex-girlfriend is really, really dogging me me this week, so No, No, NO the Packers can NOT win, so that she can at least shut up for a few months.:banghead:

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Boysboy;1907180 said:
Well, like I said on the previous page, my diehard cheesehead ex-girlfriend is really, really dogging me me this week, so No, No, NO the Packers can NOT win, so that she can at least shut up for a few months.:banghead:

Better solution
8fla3d1.jpg

Jerry Tagge

Reaction score
Boysboy;1907180 said:
Now I understand why you're cheering for the Giants. :D

Just give her my number if she dogs you too much. I'll talk Packers football with a cute girl.

She has to be cute if she went out with you, right?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Jerry Tagge;1907267 said:

Just give her my number if she dogs you too much. I'll talk Packers football with a cute girl.

Pretty? Very-but irrating? Even very-er, you can have her.:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Jerry Tagge;1907267 said:

Jerry, his name is BoysBoy, not MansMan! The girl is probably 12 years old!!

:confused:

Jerry Tagge

Reaction score
5Stars;1907284 said:
Jerry, his name is BoysBoy, not MansMan! The girl is probably 12 years old!!

:confused:
Just thought I'd ask. :D

I'm really looking forward to the Cowboys-Packers game at Lambeau next year. I'm hope I can get tickets. I live about 200 miles away from Green Bay.

Cowboys and Packers in Lambeau Field is what football is all about.