Zoners: Go to the showers... oops

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
newnationcb;2887398 said:
Yeah, way to go feeling good about yourself for humiliating and demoralizing and low level athlete trying to make a living in the nfl- probably his lifelong dream.

Isn't this his first season trying to play corner in the nfl? What are the endeavours you've had in life and have you been excellent at all of them. Surely, you yelling those philosophical tidbits of encouragement was gonna make him a lot better or improve overall team morale.

I'm sorry, I know you're fanatical about your team and would be rah rah in that regard but I have no respect for people like you. :rolleyes:

I think there's honestly a difference between this and QuarterbackCoach. QBCoach sought these guys out, did it multiple times, etc.

CrazyCowboy just said this in the stands...I'm sure if you've gone to a game you've said worse when you were frustrated. I also don't think CC is so much proud of this as he is surprised that others heard this.

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2887382 said:
Hey Zoners,

That was yours truly who shouted for Brown to keep running to the showers.....oops.....did not think much of it at the time.....I was just mad at the blown coverages by the same player so much.

Man, after watching his poor performance in Oak.....and then this morning TC back-to-back he gave up big yardage plays....I figured someone needed to let him know how bad he is covering since our coaches did nothing.....someone had to step up!

I hope it helps him get cut......he is NOT an NFL cb--period.

Go Cowboys!
Your next mission is to track down Bradie James after a season ending loss and tell him how much he sucks as a player. Then you can post a picture of your new black eye and the sunglasses he gave you to cover it up. :lmao2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2887568 said:
I think there's honestly a difference between this and QuarterbackCoach. QBCoach sought these guys out, did it multiple times, etc.

CrazyCowboy just said this in the stands...I'm sure if you've gone to a game you've said worse when you were frustrated. I also don't think CC is so much proud of this as he is surprised that others heard this.

Right......Zoners, if you do not know, I am pasonate about my Cowboy team and was frustrated and hollered it out......years ago I screamed at Mr. Jones, "hey Jerry......PAY EMMITT!", he turned looked at me.....rubbed his hands together to give him some money.....laughed and went on.

I am just a fan who loves his team.......I have praised players who do great to their face and have jumped on them for messing up in a game to their face.

Ask Danny White, Rafiel Stephen, Tony Dorsett.....just a few that come to mind.

I could be wrong, but I put a lot of heart into cheering for my team....love them and feel I can be negative to them if they are not playing good.....

I still like Brown as a person, but, as a player .......well, I want him on the Commanders right now.:bang2:

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2887575 said:
Right......Zoners, if you do not know, I am pasonate about my Cowboy team and was frustrated and hollered it out......years ago I screamed at Mr. Jones, "hey Jerry......PAY EMMITT!", he turned looked at me.....rubbed his hands together to give him some money.....laughed and went on.

I am just a fan who loves his team.......I have praised players who do great to their face and have jumped on them for messing up in a game to their face.

Ask Danny White, Rafiel Stephen, Tony Dorsett.....just a few that come to mind.

I could be wrong, but I put a lot of heart into cheering for my team....love them and feel I can be negative to them if they are not playing good.....

I still like Brown as a person, but, as a player .......well, I want hime on the Commanders right now.:bang2:

Exactly why I said I like how passionate you are as a fan :)

My only point being that doing that wasn't something to really brag about, in my personal opinion, just saying I wouldn't, you know?

I think its funny and would've said the exact same thing to him, I just wouldnt of come on a site and bragged about it.

Keep pushing our players from the stands CC :D

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2887568 said:

That's probably true, which is why I never said anything bad about CC doing that.

I think there's a clear difference between him and QB Coach, but theres no question both are passionate Cowboys fans. They've just had more personal access to players and coaches than we have. Or I have anyway.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2887577 said:

My only point being that doing that wasn't something to really brag about, in my personal opinion, just saying I wouldn't, you know?

I think its funny and would've said the exact same thing to him, I just wouldnt of come on a site and bragged about it.

I understand.......and want you to realize.....I am not bragging about it.....just was surprised myself to see something posted about it when I returned home and cked the Zone like I always do.

I was actually checking to see if RW#4/11 was hurt or not as the fall he took was scary.....sure enough his wrist is hurt.

RW wrist is my concern......could care less about what I said today.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2887581 said:
I understand.......and want you to realize.....I am not bragging about it.....just was surprised myself to see something posted about it when I returned home and cked the Zone like I always do.

I was actually checking to see if RW#4/11 was hurt or not as the fall he took was scary.....sure enough his wrist is hurt.

RW wrist is my concern......could care less about what I said today.

Gotcha, I totally understand. I feel kind of honored you took the time to reply to my post with a big post yourself actually haha.

I've always respected your enthusiasm CC, keep it up.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2887575 said:
I still like Brown as a person, but, as a player .......well, I want him on the Commanders right now.:bang2:
:laugh2:

Good one, Crazy!

And I for one was only joking with the Cowboy Chris comment.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2887588 said:
:laugh2:

Good one, Crazy!

And I for one was only joking with the Cowboy Chris comment.

No problem.....I have thick skin......after pulling for the Cowboys hard since our last playoff win.......it is hard for things to hurt me much :laugh2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2887586 said:
Gotcha, I totally understand. I feel kind of honored you took the time to reply to my post with a big post yourself actually haha.

I've always respected your enthusiasm CC, keep it up.

Thanks......I sure will........unless we lose a tough game.....it might take me a few days to get over it......i.e. the beagles kicking out butt last year :bang2:

21Savage

newnationcb
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2887561 said:
Da high road for this guy.

He saves puppies from burning buildings too from what I hear.

:laugh1:

Something laughable about taking the high road?:confused:

Well, coming from a guy ready to jump off the ledge after a preseason game, there's really nothing to look at here

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
I do the same kinda things CC did. Either from my couch watchin the games on the tube or from the stands. Its a natural reaction from a diehard passionate Cowboys fan.

I was at Saturday's afternoon practice and when Romo was a bit off with his first few throws this "fan" yells out (paraphrasing) "Romo you suck! Go get him Defense! Knock the $#!% out of him!!! Let's go COWBOYS!!!" etc....

That guy, whoever it was, kinda baffled me because I dont understand how you can hope the defense of your "favorite" team will hurt your team's starting QB.

I can tell you that guy didn't get the same "LOL" reaction that CC got from the crowd...he stayed quiet the rest of the practice.

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2887382 said:
Hey Zoners,

That was yours truly who shouted for Brown to keep running to the showers.....oops.....did not think much of it at the time.....I was just mad at the blown coverages by the same player so much.

Man, after watching his poor performance in Oak.....and then this morning TC back-to-back he gave up big yardage plays....I figured someone needed to let him know how bad he is covering since our coaches did nothing.....someone had to step up!

I hope it helps him get cut......he is NOT an NFL cb--period.

Go Cowboys!

Great job CC! :laugh2:

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
I think that Crazy Cowboy is pretty Crazy alright and that what happened to him today as a Cowboys fan is absolutely nothing to feel good about in the least. JMO

As far as Courtney Brown goes it's hard to see a Cowboys prospect about to fail but even though he has the athletism it seems he was an unwilling Free Saftey and just too stiff at CB.

On a side note: Alan Ball can play CB better and doesn't have the bulk for FS.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Courtney Brown has never impressed me. JMO but the only reason he has made the final 53 before is because we had no one beter than him. And that is truly sad.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2887463 said:
Texas Tech lacrosse?

:)

Yes they have a Lacrosse Team I played them in the past and played with them as a pickup at the Texas A&M November meet they host every year right before thanksgiving quite a big one in fact.

It is a club sport at Texas Tech like my College at Sam Houston. yes I learned how to Play Lacrosse in Texas and I also got a chance to play in Virginia when I was stationed there on a club team.

In fact UT and A&M also have teams

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Kangaroo;2887874 said:
Yes they have a Lacrosse Team I played them in the past and played with them as a pickup at the Texas A&M November meet they host every year right before thanksgiving quite a big one in fact.

It is a club sport at Texas Tech like my College at Sam Houston. yes I learned how to Play Lacrosse in Texas and I also got a chance to play in Virginia when I was stationed there on a club team.

In fact UT and A&M also have teams

We've established :)

But lacrosse in Texas isn't all that far fetched, not that I have any sort of interest in the sport.

Highland Park is a powerhouse, and sends players to Duke, and other good college lacrosse teams.

It really is in the private rich schools though.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2887577 said:

He wasn't bragging about anything. Member's live observations from games and practice are some of the most valuable elements of this forum IMO. Keep it up CC!