Zoners: Guess what we signed?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
And he's the greatest QB in Dallas history! Or is that a different thread?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He did play pretty well in the Superbowl.

4 tackles form the nose is pretty good and half a sack is just gravy. A rotation of Ratliff and Johnson will get some push up the middle.

gbrittain

Reaction score
bbgun;1660113 said:
And he's the greatest QB in Dallas history! Or is that a different thread?

You do realize that you are the anti-CrazyCowboy?

As much as he likes everything you hate everything. The way he loves the Cowboys you hate the Cowboys.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
gbrittain;1660160 said:

As much as he likes everything you hate everything. The way he loves the Cowboys you hate the Cowboys.

Oh God, not this again. Lighten up, Francis.

gbrittain

Reaction score
bbgun;1660165 said:
Oh God, not this again. Lighten up, Francis.

I am cool with it. I was just pointing something out like you were pointing something out to CrazyCowboy.

I was kind of you hoping you could lighten up a little though...

BTW, I do have a sense of humor. Kudos on the Francis part. That was a wee bit funny.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
gbrittain;1660160 said:

:bow:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
gbrittain;1660173 said:
I am cool with it. I was just pointing something out like you were pointing something out to CrazyCowboy.

The difference is that I didn't ridicule him as being relentlessly pro-Cowboy. I was clearly referencing his funny Romo thread. Life would be so much easier for you if you didn't seek out trouble or pick silly, unprovoked fights.

gbrittain

Reaction score
bbgun;1660188 said:
The difference is that I didn't ridicule him as being relentlessly pro-Cowboy. I was clearly referencing his funny Romo thread. Life would be so much easier for you if you didn't seek out trouble or pick silly, unprovoked fights.

:laugh2:

Carry on.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Some people want the right to say whatever anti Cowboy thing they want.

But they do not think anyone should have the right to call them out on their constant Cowboy hatred.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1660189 said:
youre the one that is acting exasperated. after all if the shoe fits...

um, 'cause I was needlessly attacked. again. you ain't so popular yourself.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
bbgun;1660199 said:
um, 'cause I was needlessly attacked. again. you ain't so popular yourself.

i think we can both safely say we really dont care what most people think but at least i dont pull this martyr routine youve been going with lately.

youre really negative. crazy cowboy is very positive. you guys are opposites in that regard. that was pointed out.

and then you turn it into them picking on you. its actcually kinda cute :D

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1660211 said:
i think we can both safely say we really dont care what most people think but at least i dont pull this martyr routine youve been going with lately.

Martyrdom implies death. I won't off myself to prove a point on a sports message board.

youre really negative. crazy cowboy is very positive. you guys are opposites in that regard. that was pointed out.

No, it only seems that way when you never get credit for the positive contributions. I'm not gonna change, so you might as well stop trying or moaning.

and then you turn it into them picking on you. its actcually kinda cute

Post #5 was a valentine sent my way? Sure looked like an unprovoked insult. I wasn't addressing this guy in any way and he calls me out over nothing. I'd say that constitutes "picking." What's that word everyone's so fond of here? "Agenda"? Yessiree.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1660156 said:
He did play pretty well in the Superbowl.

4 tackles form the nose is pretty good and half a sack is just gravy. A rotation of Ratliff and Johnson will get some push up the middle.

If the secondary hadn't blown that coverage on Reggie Wayne early in the game, Tank had Peyton in his grasps for a full sack.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
To say Gbrittain attacked you is stretching the word "attack" waaaaaay out there

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
bbgun;1660247 said:
Martyrdom implies death. I won't off myself to prove a point on a sports message board.

No, it only seems that way when you never get credit for the positive contributions. I'm not gonna change, so you might as well stop trying or moaning.

Post #5 was a valentine sent my way? Sure looked like an unprovoked insult. I wasn't addressing this guy in any way and he calls me out over nothing. I'd say that constitutes "picking." What's that word everyone's so fond of here? "Agenda"? Yessiree.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
bbgun;1660247 said:

mar·tyr (mär'tər) pronunciation
n.

1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
1. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
2. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

And Im sure youve said positive things but most of the time Ive seen you do its been backhanded. Heck, Crazy even says negative things from time to time.

Could it possibly be that when everyone is saying that youre overly negative that maybe just maybe youre doing something to cause that?

And no it wasnt a Valentine but it certainly wasnt an insult either. does it have to be all or nothing for you? do you require smiles and hugs for your posts or you think youre being attacked?

Actually the more i think of it you remind me of bayless. you just attack attack attack but when people comment on it you act as if some major injustice has been perpetrated. i dont care if youre negative. i actually think it gives the board a certain flavor but this woe is me routine just doesnt become you brah.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
FuzzyLumpkins;1660313 said:
mar·tyr (mär'tər) pronunciation
n.

1. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
2. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.
1. One who endures great suffering: a martyr to arthritis.
2. One who makes a great show of suffering in order to arouse sympathy.

And Im sure youve said positive things but most of the time Ive seen you do its been backhanded. Heck, Crazy even says negative things from time to time.

Could it possibly be that when everyone is saying that youre overly negative that maybe just maybe youre doing something to cause that?

And no it wasnt a Valentine but it certainly wasnt an insult either. does it have to be all or nothing for you? do you require smiles and hugs for your posts or you think youre being attacked?

Actually the more i think of it you remind me of bayless. you just attack attack attack but when people comment on it you act as if some major injustice has been perpetrated. i dont care if youre negative. i actually think it gives the board a certain flavor but this woe is me routine just doesnt become you brah.

No, the problem is that some people go apes**t whenever I post anything (this thread being Exhibit A), and then the usual suspects pile on. Rinse, repeat. No paranoia here, friend. BTW, the targets of my "attacks" are usually players, coaches, or the Cowboy front office, so the only ones who have the right to get upset with me ... is them. Unless your name is Jerry Jones, try not to take it so personally. He doesn't need your help.