Zoners: I am not buying the Rico Crap!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I watched ALL of TE Rico Gathers highlights last year before his unfortunate injury and he played "lights out"! He is a man child. Dude can run with a huge body and big hands like no one else. He cannot be covered!

Recently, Coach Garrett mentioned ALL tight ends on the team EXCEPT Rico to the media. I smell a BIG RAT, in the respect that Rico is INDEED Coach Garretts "Favorite TE"
starspin.gif
on the team! I personally believe, the coach got upset with Rico claiming to be so great on twitter....bragging etc. before he had actually done anything. I like what the coach is doing, getting his attention to focus on the team and keep humble.

From Todd Archer: The good of Rico Gathers: he made a nice adjustment on a back-shoulder throw from Cooper Rush. The bad of Rico Gathers: He had a false start in the final compete period and was sent to the sideline.

Rico is having a very good camp so far, and I believe his only downside is experience and focus. If he can stay mentally focused on the field (i.e. NO off sides/missed routes etc.) and keep out of the media then our coach has HUGE RICO plans this year!

Am I Crazy for thinking this way?

GO COWBOYS SUPER BOWL BOUND!

Rico is another loud mouth, lazy, football moron. Just got rid of one of those. He obviously cant do his job correctly. It was a pipe dream, but the pipe dream is over. TE is a lot more than just catching passes. Hes either too lazy or stupid to play the position.