ZONERS: I am Sick and Tired of ROMO Bashing

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
seniorette;2148966 said:
Like he said at the golf tourney, the more of these "Pressure" points he is in the tougher he will be. Lets see now,what has he had that is REAL pressure,
The two play off games, the US Open golf tourney., wait until he has as many as Tiger Woods has had then judge him.
As for the attention hoor, I think there is a reason for the 20- 80 % thing.
Give him time to settle down.

Agreed... but we want to see some "future" pressure that net's playoff wins... lol

I hope he does settle down.

This popularity is STILL relatively NEW for him. He was a complete unknown to most of the world until Parcell's said "I am going with Romo"

IMO... he is still riding that wave.

Come down Tony and cruise in to a Championship.

The wave eventually crashes real hard... gotta know when to get off of it.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Zoners: I am sick and tired of waiting for training camp to begin. Not only did I read every post of this thread, I immeadiately refreshed to see if there was anything new.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
redskins1;2149316 said:
Yes your wrong.you are a cowboy fan,dont compare romo with brady.huge difference there,brady makes plays at the time they need it the most in big games(playoffs superbowls).romo has yet to do any of that,until he wins at least a playoff game he will not get total respect..its that simple!!

Hum, at the end of the Super Bowl when the pats needed a play most he was on his backside with a bunch of Giants looking at him--right?

But, I do not consider him a choker! :D

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2149349 said:
Hum, at the end of the Super Bowl when the pats needed a play most he was on his backside with a bunch of Giants looking at him--right?

But, I do not consider him a choker! :D

yeah i know your joking,atleast i hope..brady has won playoffs and superbowls!:)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
redskins1;2149316 said:
Yes your wrong.you are a cowboy fan,dont compare romo with brady.huge difference there,brady makes plays at the time they need it the most in big games(playoffs superbowls).romo has yet to do any of that,until he wins at least a playoff game he will not get total respect..its that simple!!

Brady HAS NOT made the "play" that counted sans cheatsheet.

redskins1;2149356 said:
yeah i know your joking,atleast i hope..brady has won playoffs and superbowls!:)

He has not won the SB when the playing field was level.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy you are correct.

leeblair;2148967 said:
It takes a complete idiot to label a quarterback as a choker after only a year and a half as a starter. Especially a guy who has shown so much so far.

I guess you haven't seen/read/heard most of people in the media, have you?

DallasEast;2149262 said:
CrazyCowboy, you may wish to broaden your "sick and tired" opinion to include internet forum posters also. ;)

Here, Here.

bbgun;2149263 said:
Like you said, anybody can get an account here. <sigh>

:muttley: