Zoners: I smell something cooking

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Sean Payton "rumors" are starting to leak that he might be fired for not doing anything to stop the bounties for players.

If Payton does indeed lose his job, I believe Mr. Jones and Coach Garrett will strongly consider Sean to be our Offensive Coord :starspin

Yes, I have always like Sean and his results in N.O. shows he can handle the job and he gets along great with Coach Garrett.

Stay tuned..........Go Cowboys.......SUPER BOWL BOUND 2013:starspin

plastike

Benched
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, the off-season and its insightful threads.

AndHereWeGo.gif

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Bob Vila;4439673 said:
IMO - not a chance he's let go from NO...

Agreed 100%. This team isn't even smart enough to let Spencer walk. Heck, they are even talking about keeping Brooking around.

RS12

Reaction score
Keep reading Payton is looking at 4-8 game suspension. Wont be able to coach anywhere in the NFL for that period.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
ufcrules1;4439678 said:
Agreed 100%. This team isn't even smart enough to let Spencer walk. Heck, they are even talking about keeping Brooking around.

2 + yellow = dog?

GRD

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439666 said:
Zoners:

Sean Payton "rumors" are starting to leak that he might be fired for not doing anything to stop the bounties for players.

If Payton does indeed lose his job, I believe Mr. Jones and Coach Garrett will strongly consider Sean to be our Offensive Coord :starspin

Yes, I have always like Sean and his results in N.O. shows he can handle the job and he gets along great with Coach Garrett.

You got to be Kidding Right.. Having Sean Payton come here to Dallas..
Are You Kidding Me.. Dont you think we have enough negative Media coverage as it is... :bang2:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
yes, if Payton is fired he'd take an OC job here. Or, he'd just sit out the season and be the hottest coaching candidate of the 2013 off season.

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
I doubt a super bowl winning coach, even if fired, would have to settle for an offensive coordinator job.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
AbeBeta;4439696 said:
yes, if Payton is fired he'd take an OC job here. Or, he'd just sit out the season and be the hottest coaching candidate of the 2013 off season.

Yes, he loves it in Dallas and it would be a great opportunity for him to work with Romo who he respects a great deal.

He loves working with Garrett and this move would help our team alot.

Granted, I have my doubts that Payton would be let go also.....but, I have heard from folks in the now out of N.O. and it is a strong rumor.

Where there is smoke.....well, you know the rest. :)

AbeBeta

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439703 said:
Yes, he loves it in Dallas and it would be a great opportunity for him to work with Romo who he respects a great deal.

Granted, I have my doubts that Payton would be let go also.....but, I have heard from folks in the now out of N.O. and it is a strong rumor.

Right. I'm sure Garrett wants another scene stealing coordinator around

burmafrd

Reaction score
ok this is now officially in my opinion the dumbest thread start of the day

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Zoners:

[youtube]3FtNm9CgA6U[/youtube]

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
if it is the intention of the NFL to punish Sean Payton...I highly doubt he will be eligible to work in the NFL next year.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Zoners:

Honestly, I think what you smell cooking is...well, something else.

yimyammer

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439703 said:

Where'd you hear this?