Zoners: I smell something cooking

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
yimyammer;4439896 said:
thx, but i meant where did you hear Sean loves working with Garrett?

oh, now that is a hard one to remember as I read everything and anything Dallas Cowboys related......but, I have read that they respect each other a great deal......

Did Sean coach offense in N Y Giants when Garrett played backup qb for them?

egn22

Reaction score
Every season I hope there's "something cooking" and every season I hope that we will make an extremely savvy move that will change the direction the franchise is going. And every season i end up feeling like i just had deja vu.

didn't I already see this? didn't we say we were going to eliminate the dumb plays? didn't we say we needed leadership? didn't we say we needed to play w/ attitude? didn't we say this was our year? we were 1 or 2 players away, we were one or two plays away?

I'm all done hoping and anticipating and "smelling". It is what it is, and I'll see what they put out, but I don't have any hunches. If we were talking about Cuban and Donnie I'd be right there with you. But this is Jerry & Stephen we're talking about. LOL

djmajestik

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439703 said:
Yes, he loves it in Dallas and it would be a great opportunity for him to work with Romo who he respects a great deal.

He loves working with Garrett and this move would help our team alot.

Granted, I have my doubts that Payton would be let go also.....but, I have heard from folks in the now out of N.O. and it is a strong rumor.

Where there is smoke.....well, you know the rest. :)

What? There's people ***ing about second-hand?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;4439725 said:
Man I wish I knew how to put a giff up;)

It is easy.

Copy the link of the Gif you wish to post (www.whateverthenameofyourpictureis.gif).

click the "
insertimage.gif
" button on the post message menu.

paste the link in the popup.

Submit.

rathalarge

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439666 said:
Zoners:

Sean Payton "rumors" are starting to leak that he might be fired for not doing anything to stop the bounties for players.

If Payton does indeed lose his job, I believe Mr. Jones and Coach Garrett will strongly consider Sean to be our Offensive Coord :starspin

Yes, I have always like Sean and his results in N.O. shows he can handle the job and he gets along great with Coach Garrett.

Stay tuned..........Go Cowboys.......SUPER BOWL BOUND 2013:starspin
I am in disagreement with this scenario

JackWagon

Reaction score
Sean Payton will never be just an offensive coordinator ever again ... the dude has won a superbowl as head coach ... he will never go back to O coordinator.

DFWJC

Reaction score
jswalker1981;4439702 said:
I doubt a super bowl winning coach, even if fired, would have to settle for an offensive coordinator job.
This.......

But I can't imagine that he'd be fired.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He is a top 3 coach in the NFL. No way does he ever take a O coordinator job again.

If he comes to Dallas it will be after Garrett fails and his contract expires.

durrrr

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439703 said:
Yes, he loves it in Dallas and it would be a great opportunity for him to work with Romo who he respects a great deal.

He loves working with Garrett and this move would help our team alot.

Granted, I have my doubts that Payton would be let go also.....but, I have heard from folks in the now out of N.O. and it is a strong rumor.

Where there is smoke.....well, you know the rest. :)

No offense, but you're delusional. If the Saints fire Payton (would be shocked if that happened, btw), he will be a head coach for another team. Not an offensive coordinator.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;4439666 said:
Sean Payton "rumors" are starting to leak that he might be fired for not doing anything to stop the bounties for players.

There is crazy then there is this.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If Sean Payton got let go, he wouldn't have to succumb to being an OC.

There would be about 25 teams lining up to make him their Head Coach.

0 chance he's let go.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4440317 said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sou...3--nfl.html;_ylt=AtkJdwYym6qa5OGPPB6DPhM5nYcB

Looks like I was wrong Zoners........sorry!

But, we are going to win the Super Bowl this year!:starspin
Then Benson is weak...If he instructed them 2 years ago to stop with the bounties and didn't follow up to ensure that it did stop, he's just as guilty...otherwise if you owned a team and instructed your GM to stop something and they blatantly didn't wouldn't you be more inclined to can him for that in itself? I would.

dfan32

Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4440319 said:
Then Benson is weak...If he instructed them 2 years ago to stop with the bounties and didn't follow up to ensure that it did stop, he's just as guilty...otherwise if you owned a team and instructed your GM to stop something and they blatantly didn't wouldn't you be more inclined to can him for that in itself? I would.

Maybe Loomis should be fired. He should have signed Brees two weeks ago and kept the tag for Nicks. Doesn't seem like the best way to handle all that.