Zoners: I smell something cooking

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
he wont be let go.

If by chance he would be he shouldn't come here to be our offensive coordinator as he can easily find another head coaching job somewhere. He should be our new head coach and we can then show Jason the door

hutch1254

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4439856 said:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...gm-mickey-loomis-deserve-fired-bounty-program

Plus, I have a friend who know Tom Benson......and he is extremely upset that Sean allowed this to go on and turn his head.

If Tom is so upset, why didn't Tom follow up on his own order after he instructed Loomis to tell the coaching staff to cut the crap with the bounty stuff? Guy is just as dirty in all of this for not taking action. Instead he gave a half hearted order and hoped for the best. They got caught.

Too bad the NFL couldn't take this years Super Bowl out of the Saints stadium as part of their punishment (not enough time to plan a move)...the owner of the stadium wouldn't be too happy with Bensons actions.

jaybird

Reaction score
If they fire him, there will be sh!t storm bigger than Katrinia to hit La.

JackWagon

Reaction score
Sean Payton will go back to O Coordinator as soon as Belicheck decides to go back to D Coordinator.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
What you smell cooking is the Saints goose.
Loss of draft picks and maybe suspensions for coaches and players. I do not think little Sean will avoid a suspension.

fortdick

Reaction score
Digressing a little, but I woul dnot be surprised to see an example made of Payton and the Saints. A minimum of one year suspension for Payton, a lifetime ban for Williams, and the Saints prohibited from any bowl games for three years.

:eek:: .

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
fortdick;4441197 said:
Digressing a little, but I woul dnot be surprised to see an example made of Payton and the Saints. A minimum of one year suspension for Payton, a lifetime ban for Williams, and the Saints prohibited from any bowl games for three years.

:eek:: .

I don't think anything will happen other than Roger passing out another mandate.

ETex

Reaction score
Maybe not....

9984876882.jpg

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2012/03/new_orleans_saints_coach_sean_209.html

ETex

Reaction score
yimyammer;4445280 said:
why would selling his home in Dallas lend credibility to this rumor?

It didn't. You misunderstood me. It squashed it.