Zoners: Look at this Crap about our team!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4402169 said:
Editor's note: Roland S. Martin is a die-hard Houston Texans fan who says they are now Texas' team. For a rival view read Dallas Cowboy fan Eliott McLaughlin's counterpoint.

(CNN) -- I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

No, I don't dislike them. I flat out cannot stand anything about the Dallas Cowboys.

The year they went 1-15, I was ticked they won that one game.

When they played in those three Super Bowls in the '90s, I rooted hard for the opposition.

Hell, I hate them more than the Ku Klux Klan!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/06/opinion/opinion-texas-football-roland-martin/index.html

Roland MartinThat's why I take great pleasure in seeing the transfer of power in the Lone Star State, where the football greatness has moved from Dallas to Houston.

For decades, all of the talk has been about the Cowboys, that damn star, and lately, the monstrosity of a football palace built by owner Jerry Jones. But with the NFL playoffs kicking off this weekend, the only football they'll witness at Cowboys Stadium is Kansas State and Arkansas in the Cotton Bowl.

:rolleyes:

When i was growing up we had three pro teams in Texas Dallas Cowboys , SMU and the other team I forgot who they where was the saying. That is how irrelevant they have been in the NFL.

:lmao: