Zoners, need your help

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
Does anyone have the e-mail addresses of our coaching staff? I realize this is a private manner, so you can PM me if you can help. I am specifically looking for Coach Ray Sherman's e-mail.

Thanks!

Coach

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
TwentyOne;2419893 said:
You're planning to apply for a job, Coach ? ;)
No, he's going to try and get Mrs. Phillips special recipe for chocolate cup cakes.

:D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
You know, about once a month someone comes here and posts a thread asking for something that the average fan wouldn't have handy but is most likely to be found by going to the Cowboys OFFICIAL website and searching there or e-mailing them to get it.

My wife is fond of saying that there is no such thing as a stupid question but I tell her that it is stupid if you knew or could have found the answer on your own without asking someone else for it.

:rolleyes:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
THUMPER;2419922 said:
You know, about once a month someone comes here and posts a thread asking for something that the average fan wouldn't have handy but is most likely to be found by going to the Cowboys OFFICIAL website and searching there or e-mailing them to get it.

My wife is fond of saying that there is no such thing as a stupid question but I tell her that it is stupid if you knew or could have found the answer on your own without asking someone else for it.

:rolleyes:

Well, he's probably just like me. He looked and he didn't find a way to address a specific coach.

Sorry, OP, but I don't know how. You may want to ask Archer or another media guy if they will give it up.
So he asked for help. For which you gave negative information. Why not just ignore it if it's so stupid?

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
jobberone;2419924 said:
Well, he's probably just like me. He looked and he didn't find a way to address a specific coach.

So he asked for help. For which you gave negative information. Why not just ignore it if it's so stupid?

I was hoping it would encourage him, and others like him, to do their own searching. I've seen really dumb requests on here like "how can I find out who is on the Cowboys coaching staff?". Duh, look it up nimrod! Or impossible requests like "does anyone here have the private e-mail address for one of our coaches?"

How in the heck is a fan going to have that info? Go e-mail the Cowboys and ask them for it.

Worse yet, in another thread I find that he actually MET Ray Sherman at the team hotel and could have asked him for it then but didn't! So he comes here for it? Sorry, it just struck me as a very poor solution to his desire.

CoachHodnett

Play-calling is an Art
Reaction score
Geez Thumper, relax. The guy was in a hurry. He took the time to take a quick picture with me and I was appreciative. Excuse me for not asking him to give me his e-mail address while he was probably on his way to dinner on the night before our biggest game of the season...