Zoners: Official Cowboys win the Super Bowl in 09/10!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners,

We are winning the Super Bowl this year!

ROMO will be league MVP and Super Bowl MVP!

Don't shoot the messenger........

Go Cowboys!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2904374 said:
Zoners,

We are winning the Super Bowl this year!

ROMO will be league MVP and Super Bowl MVP!

Don't shoot the messenger........

Go Cowboys!

Move on over I'll drive :)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Hey since you just got back from the future be sure to let us know how the economy is doing!

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Thing is,....I think he's RIGHT! That is the whole object you know. In fact I see no reason why we cant. Gotta admit, this whole offseason just has a different FEEL to it, much more focused/determined. Thats what im seeing anyway.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;2904400 said:
Thing is,....I think he's RIGHT! That is the whole object you know. In fact I see no reason why we cant. Gotta admit, this whole offseason just has a different FEEL to it, much more focused/determined. Thats what im seeing anyway.

I like what you are cooking......I am moving over....you drive! ;)

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
Even in our explosive offensive year of 2007 I always had one complaint.....Ball control/time of possession. We were gobbling up yardage and scoring so quickly that it was easy to overlook that one KEY element of winning late season football. The Patriots did the same and look what that got them.....a loss to the Giants in the superbowl. Bennett, Felix, and what looks to be a concerted effort made by the staff to control the clock will push this team over the top. Only good things come from controlling the clock, never bad...LOL Can you feel it? I CAN!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
lcharles;2904414 said:
:banghead: :bang2: :shoot6: :rake: :war: :abuseme:

Sorry, but no. :)

Well You'll just have to walk there now...cause this wagon is leaving the station:)

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2904406 said:
I like what you are cooking......I am moving over....you drive! ;)
Naww, that honor goes to you my man. Actually you have been driving it all along, at least on this board anyway and may have not known it. Keep a steady hand on that wheel my friend, were all in for one hell of a ride!

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;2904418 said:
Naww, that honor goes to you my man. Actually you have been driving it all along, at least on this board anyway and may have not known it. Keep a steady hand on that wheel my friend, were all in for one hell of a ride!

Hurry someone thats sober take the wheel...lol... CC has had a few to many lol...:lmao:

On the other hand I drive alot better when Ive had a few so keep on trucking...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Avenging Hayseed;2904412 said:
Even in our explosive offensive year of 2007 I always had one complaint.....Ball control/time of possession. We were gobbling up yardage and scoring so quickly that it was easy to overlook that one KEY element of winning late season football. The Patriots did the same and look what that got them.....a loss to the Giants in the superbowl. Bennett, Felix, and what looks to be a concerted effort made by the staff to control the clock will push this team over the top. Only good things come from controlling the clock, never bad...LOL Can you feel it? I CAN!

I'll take the ability to do both. Look at the last preseason game. We controlled the ball most of the first half. But without Romo and Felix we are down at the half.

I'll take the high octane shock troops scoring fast then settle in with the ground pounders.

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
You folks better hurry and jump on the bandwagon while theres still room. By midseason its gonna be standing room only, by the time we hoist the Lombardi theres really gonna be no room at the Inn. Besides, speaking for me only, I wouldnt let any Johnnycomelately's on anyway!...LOL Fair warnings been givin, climb aboard now cuz this trains about to pull out!

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
jobberone;2904429 said:
I'll take the ability to do both. Look at the last preseason game. We controlled the ball most of the first half. But without Romo and Felix we are down at the half.

I'll take the high octane shock troops scoring fast then settle in with the ground pounders.
BINGO! And THAT right there is what I love about this offense. We now have the ability and the WANT TO, to GRIND IT OUT , then hit em big over the top at a time of OUR choosing. Once you REALLY get to that point, then ya got somethin!

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
Lastly,even in our down offensive year last year we still moved the ball and scored pretty good. What some may not understand yet is that Felix and Bennett together give us much more than what one Owens can, without all the bullschitt. A WHOLE lot more in fact. BOTH of those guys are going to give us an element of explosiveness. Now factor in Bennetts blocking in the running game and things are looking pretty tight. Our offense isnt weaker by being without T.O, its STRONGER. ALOT stronger. As for me? Gonna just sit back and enjoy the ride. Been a long time comin!

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
Good job and congratulations. The season was long and tough, but in the end you guys deserved it.

Avenging Hayseed

Reaction score
I lied, one more..LMBO! But its a little off topic. Im VERY high on Tashard Choice, really like the kid. Think he's a terrific little runner, I really do. But the truth is he is NOT gonna be included in the running game anywhere near what some folks seem to think. Who do you take the carries from? Barber? Nope. Certainly not Felix Jones. Plus we cant neglect the passing game either. Its a numbers crunch plain and simple. I see him geting MAYBE 70 carries this season for around 300 yards, IF THAT. Which leads me to this, the TRUE nickname of the Cowboy Running game............

SHOCK AND AWE! ;)

HEY, anythings gotta be bettr than Smash dash and Tash...LOL