Zoners: Our possible backup QB

Ceasaleo88

Reaction score
I'm not comfortable with havin Brad Johnson as our backup QB, I wasn't last year and I'm still not now. But there really haven't been many other viable options out there. Saw this morning that the Vikings cut Kelly Holcomb, maybe he might work.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Ceasaleo88;1974404 said:
I'm not comfortable with havin Brad Johnson as our backup QB, I wasn't last year and I'm still not now. But there really haven't been many other viable options out there. Saw this morning that the Vikings cut Kelly Holcomb, maybe he might work.

We should have kept Matt Moore like I said all along. :bang2:

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
THUMPER;1974410 said:
We should have kept Matt Moore like I said all along. :bang2:
i agree. maybe carr wouldn't be so bad he would have a offensive line here:D

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
heavyg;1974080 said:
I wonder if he has ever had a QB Coach like Wilson. Carr was great in HS and College. I think his time on a crappy Texan team hurt his development

I don't think so. They had Chris Palmer and probably thought he was good enough to be the QB coach.

Starting him right away when he wasn't ready nor was the Texans ready is a good example of how you can "lose a player" like Parcells mentioned a few years ago.

Regardless of whether he started right away or not, Parcells was good at developing QB's.

YAKUZA

burmafrd

Reaction score
We will never know if Carr could have been more since by now he is toast. AND who wouldn't be after getting sacked that many times in so short a period?