Zoners: SHE (Glenn) is improving daily

SibannacRex

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;1892808 said:
All we are hearing is TO this TO that.....is he practicing? is he limping?

What about Glenn? Has he been full bore practicing these last two weeks? How's he looking?

If we can get him 4-5 catches he could be the X-Factor on Sunday.

TO appears to be 100%. Glenn is also doing really well in practice based on the reports I've read.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1892161 said:
You know.... legend has it that..... CrazyCowboys is a bot.

Reminds me of the kid brother in "Something About Mary."

"Franks and beans!"

Reaction score
:bow: All hail Terrell and Terry! both appear ready to play and make a BIG impact on sunday.

I cant wait for this sunday! seriously I cant!, We have all waited ALL YEAR to see our full squad out there, and now minus Ferg we will this weekend! I love all the media talk about romo's love life and the Giants with the upset I dont think we need anything extra to motivate to beat NY but Im sure this isnt making everyone happy.

As for Glenn, GET YOUR POPCORN READY!

TheHerd

Reaction score
khiladi;1892182 said:
If Terry Glenn has a huge game, and Dallas wins soundly, Dallas will be the hands-on-favorite in the NFC. They will hoot and hollar about how Dallas has added another dimension to their explosive offense that the NFC teams have to account for.

It will be pretty amusing...

Nah, WHEN we win big, it will be all about how Seattle is the team of destiny after beating GB or that GB is on a roll and can't be stopped.

Embrace the hatred!

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
So assuming Glenn is full speed, is TO/Glenn/Crayton/Witten > Moss/Welker/Stallworth/Watson?