Zoners: Shout out to PACMAN JONES!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: I want to do a SHOUT OUT to Pacman! :cool: :star:

Wow.....this guy literally has more lives then a fat cat. He obviously is one of the TOUGHEST dudes in the NFL......to go through what he has over the past 24 months is simply amazing. (yes, he brought all this trouble upon himself, however comma)

Suspensions .......arrests.....fights......etc....you name it he has done it....:banghead: ....however, his toughness to go through all of this turmoil in his life and still be playing this week (REMEMBER, two weeks ago he was told medically, his NFL career could be over) is AMAZING!
Pacman YOU are one of my favorite players on the team!:star:

I hope Pacman makes all the KEY plays down the stretch and he is the MAIN reason we WIN the SUPER BOWL!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love you CC. Many times I am in a bad mood or just feeling down and I read some of your posts and they put a smile on my face and lift my spirits.

However today I have to be mean and say...I think you forgot to take your meds this morning.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2503435 said:
I love you CC. Many times I am in a bad mood or just feeling down and I read some of your posts and they put a smile on my face and lift my spirits.

However today I have to be mean and say...I think you forgot to take your meds this morning.

lol.....I appreciate you also BrAinPaiNt.

However, I am serious .......I have really taken this player as my personal fan project ......I am pulling for him big time to straighten out his life......plus, I admit to being selfish....as a Cowboy fan.....I want another SB bad and this guy is TALENTED.....trust me.

I hope he fixes his life and becomes a great Cowboy! :star:

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2503424 said:

Wow.....this guy literally has more lives then a fat cat. He obviously is one of the TOUGHEST dudes in the NFL......to go through what he has over the past 24 months is simply amazing. (yes, he brought all this trouble upon himself, however comma)

Suspensions .......arrests.....fights......etc....you name it he has done it....:banghead: ....however, his toughness to go through all of this turmoil in his life and still be playing this week (REMEMBER, two weeks ago he was told medically, his NFL career could be over) is AMAZING!

I hope Pacman makes all the KEY plays down the stretch and he is the MAIN reason we WIN the SUPER BOWL!

I think you went tooooooo far with FAVORITE PLAYER ON THE TEAM

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
thechosen1n2;2503438 said:
I think you went tooooooo far with FAVORITE PLAYER ON THE TEAM

Please read again.....it SAYS ......one of my favorite.

For the record

my favorite players are:

1. ROMO

2. BeWare

3. Pacman

4. Witten

5. ROMO (I luv me some ROMO)

All-Time Favorie: RANDY "THE MANSTER" WHITE (hands-down!)

Questions? ;)

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2503435 said:

I have a love and hate for CC. I love the way he is so positive about the Cowboys. A great fan, but on the other hand, that very same reason is why I hate him! :laugh2:

It's f'in illegal to be so positive! :lmao2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2503445 said:
Please read again.....it SAYS ......one of my favorite.

For the record

my favorite players are:

1. ROMO

2. BeWare

3. Pacman

4. Witten

5. ROMO (I luv me some ROMO)

All-Time Favorie: RANDY "THE MANSTER" WHITE (hands-down!)

Questions? ;)

No way an class act who is easily the best TE in the league should be below Pacman.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Lets not put him in HOF, just yet as BP would say.

He needs to show himself on & off the field for the remainder of the year, IMO.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Amen. Althought I don't completely agree with your post, I do appreciate the line of thought. This guy has been through a lot and is going to suit up this Saturday night. There's no doubt he has what some commonly refer to as heart. ;)

Reaction score
He wants to play and could verywell be giving the training staff bogus info just to get on the field. He probably feels as if he owes Jerry something for giving him a chance and sticking by him.

No one can question Pacman's toughness.

Just his brain when he is sippin on Patron and Goose.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
nyc;2503449 said:
No way an class act who is easily the best TE in the league should be below Pacman.

That is why it is great to be an American.......we all get an opinion.

I love Witten......but, because all PACMAN has went throgh this year.....I am really pulling for this guy.

I was devastated when the team reported his career might be over .....that was horrible how the sorry steelers raped him in that punt return pile up.

I am telling each of you......PACMAN is going to return a punt to the house this year to win us a game......his timing is getting back.....watch! ;)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2503455 said:
Amen. Althought I don't completely agree with your post, I do appreciate the line of thought. This guy has been through a lot and is going to suit up this Saturday night. There's no doubt he has what some commonly refer to as heart. ;)
Having heart is an understatement. Between him and Killa those two are some freaking warriors!

This sets a great precedence for the young bucks to follow. I am loving it. Good post CC.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2503455 said:

Exactly--it is refreshing to see that I am not the only one seeing/thinking outside the box.

Go Cowboys! Super Bowl bound! #6 baby!

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score

You really are crazy. :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh1:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
adbutcher;2503465 said:
Having heart is an understatement. Between him and Killa those two are some freaking warriors!

This sets a great precedence for the young bucks to follow. I am loving it. Good post CC.

Thank you for the support adbutcher!

Go Cowboys and PACMAN JONES!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I could careless if Pacman ever plays again. Sooner he is gone the better. He can't be trusted, hell everytime someone has shown any faith in the guy he turns around and blows it. I can understand giving any player and or person another chance heck even a couple of chances but sooner or later you face the fact and refuse to buy into the BS. Football is not very high on the mans agenda if it were he would not constantly be dealing with self made problems

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2503458 said:
He wants to play and could verywell be giving the training staff bogus info just to get on the field. He probably feels as if he owes Jerry something for giving him a chance and sticking by him.

No one can question Pacman's toughness.

Just his brain when he is sippin on Patron and Goose.

I would be crazy to disagree with you about the man's brain! :lmao2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2503473 said:
I could careless if Pacman ever plays again. Sooner he is gone the better. He can't be trusted, hell everytime someone has shown any faith in the guy he turns around and blows it. I can understand giving any player and or person another chance heck even a couple of chances but sooner or later you face the fact and refuse to buy into the BS. Football is not very high on the mans agenda if it were he would not constantly be dealing with self made problems

I respect your opinion and can understand why you feel that way.......however, I have made a decision to support Pacman

Why? Because of the toughness he displayed going through ALL of his troubles.

I RESPECT his toughness and heart.......therefore, I am pulling for him!:star: