Zoners: Shout out to PACMAN JONES!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
tunahelper;2503451 said:
Lets not put him in HOF, just yet as BP would say.

He needs to show himself on & off the field for the remainder of the year, IMO.

No doubt....your correct......no HOF mentioned here.....just trying to get him out of the HOS (hall of shame!)

Spectre

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2503473 said:
I could careless if Pacman ever plays again. Sooner he is gone the better. He can't be trusted, hell everytime someone has shown any faith in the guy he turns around and blows it. I can understand giving any player and or person another chance heck even a couple of chances but sooner or later you face the fact and refuse to buy into the BS. Football is not very high on the mans agenda if it were he would not constantly be dealing with self made problems
:hammer:

What makes him "tough"?
The fact that he hasn't quit?
Cried publicly?
I don't get it. It's not a sign of toughness to keep making a king's ransom to play a child's game when everyone and their mother is falling over each other to give you ANOTHER chance.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2503480 said:
I respect your opinion and can understand why you feel that way.......however, I have made a decision to support Pacman

Why? Because of the toughness he displayed going through ALL of his troubles.

I RESPECT his toughness and heart.......therefore, I am pulling for him!:star:

I'm not down on you I just don't share your feeling. We saw this with Lett, you get into the middle of the season bang the guy is sitting out the rest of the year and the team is scrambling to find his replacement. Pacman was off suspension for what 5 weeks and then got right back on it? After a while you face reality and deal with the fact this guy is a fricken moron and can't be trusted and the Cowboys should not have to pay for his sins

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2503480 said:
I RESPECT his toughness and heart.......therefore, I am pulling for him!:star:

I don't know about his heart (he has failed to do the right things over and over again) or how truly tough Pac really is, but those both clearly apply to Witten. The man has the heart for 5 lions and the toughness to play with broken ribs and a sprang ankle at the same time!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
nyc;2503501 said:
I don't know about his heart (he has failed to do the right things over and over again) or how truly tough Pac really is, but those both clearly apply to Witten. The man has the heart for 5 lions and the toughness to play with broken ribs and a sprang ankle at the same time!

Don't forget shoulder problems.:cool:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Spectre;2503491 said:
:hammer:

What makes him "tough"?
The fact that he hasn't quit?
Cried publicly?
I don't get it. It's not a sign of toughness to keep making a king's ransom to play a child's game when everyone and their mother is falling over each other to give you ANOTHER chance.

True there are a lot of tough guys in prison. People come down on Dallas for a lack of discipline? This guy is the persona of undisciplined. I respect the guy’s talent to play the game but if you can't rely on a person then sooner or later you cut ties and move on just as Tenn did. Heck they knew what kind of talent he had but he puts his team in a hole when he goes out and screws up.

Spectre

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2503508 said:
True there are a lot of tough guys in prison. People come down on Dallas for a lack of discipline? This guy is the persona of undisciplined. I respect the guy’s talent to play the game but if you can't rely on a person then sooner or later you cut ties and move on just as Tenn did. Heck they knew what kind of talent he had but he puts his team in a hole when he goes out and screws up.
I just think the word "tough" these days is taken way out of context, especially in the world of professional sports.

Nothing Pacman has done says "toughness" to me. In fact, quite the opposite. I know some "tough" people, living "tough" lives. This guy isn't one of them. He's handed opportunities like candy regardless of his own efforts.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2503500 said:
I'm not down on you I just don't share your feeling. We saw this with Lett, you get into the middle of the season bang the guy is sitting out the rest of the year and the team is scrambling to find his replacement. Pacman was off suspension for what 5 weeks and then got right back on it? After a while you face reality and deal with the fact this guy is a fricken moron and can't be trusted and the Cowboys should not have to pay for his sins

Yes, you make great points.....and I could regret the day I started supporting this player....I just have a gut feeling he is about to help the DALLAS COWBOYS win important games! :star:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
nyc;2503501 said:

I am looking at it with tunnel vision.....from Pacman's shoes......a weak person would of just given up....coming off a 1 yr suspension....then getting into a fight.....6 game suspension.....1st game back....neck injury....doctors say career could be over......two weeks later he is playing.

The guy is talented....tough.(watch Jenkins tackle will make you respect a tough Pacman hit) .......has heart......just stupid

kbman

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2503540 said:
Yes, you make great points.....and I could regret the day I started supporting this player....I just have a gut feeling he is about to help the DALLAS COWBOYS win important games! :star:

I feel the same way as you CC. I think we have a game changer play in Pacman somewhere. :bravo:

DTK

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out which is more shocking to me:

1. That Pac Man would be ANYONE'S top 5 players on the team, or
  2. the fact that CC has typed so much!! It's usually just one liners!
I think I'll go with #2.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2503435 said:
I love you CC. Many times I am in a bad mood or just feeling down and I read some of your posts and they put a smile on my face and lift my spirits.

However today I have to be mean and say...I think you forgot to take your meds this morning.

"Many times"???
Whats up BP?

thechosen1n2;2503438 said:
I think you went tooooooo far with FAVORITE PLAYER ON THE TEAM

Yeah.. as CC said "one" of his favorite.
I can agree with this somewhat. I know that Pac "almost" had a few pick 6's as Cowboy already... just missed them.... I was all ready to starting yelling and cheering for Pac man as a favorite. He has the potential to be one of our biggest playmakers on the time.

Note: I said "one of" not "the only" or "my favorite playmaker"

If he could get on track... he could be a gamechanger. Lets face it... we dont have anyone in the secondary that snatching pick 6's out of the air - it could be Pacman.

"Put me in coach... I'm ready to play" ;)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2503565 said:
"Many times"???
Whats up BP?

Yeah.. as CC said "one" of his favorite.
I can agree with this somewhat. I know that Pac "almost" had a few pick 6's as Cowboy already... just missed them.... I was all ready to starting yelling and cheering for Pac man as a favorite. He has the potential to be one of our biggest playmakers on the time.

Note: I said "one of" not "the only" or "my favorite playmaker"

If he could get on track... he could be a gamechanger. Lets face it... we dont have anyone in the secondary that snatching pick 6's out of the air - it could be Pacman.

"Put me in coach... I'm ready to play" ;)

Welcome on board the PACMAN train......we are rolling into a Super Bowl baby! :star:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2503587 said:
Welcome on board the PACMAN train......we are rolling into a Super Bowl baby! :star:

LOL

I have ALWAYS been on the Pacman "talent and what you can do for the Cowboys" train.

I dont care for his personal and outside of football stuff... I dont ride that train.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
YoMick;2503600 said:
LOL

I have ALWAYS been on the Pacman "talent and what you can do for the Cowboys" train.

I dont care for his personal and outside of football stuff... I dont ride that train.

Yes....we are on the SAME TRAIN. :lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm certainly happy for him that it wasn't as serious as they once thought, I'm glad he'll be able to play and help us out in our playoff push.