Zoners: TNew is on thin ice

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

IMHO--when you analyze the CBs we have added to our team.......and start thinking about the future......it does not look good for TNew future as a Cowboys:mad:

1. TNew is old and contact is expiring
2. He has already stated he wants big money
3. We bring in three young studs......
4. I believe we will offer TNEW for

WR ROY WILLIAMS!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2058259 said:
Zoners:

IMHO--when you analyze the CBs we have added to our team.......and start thinking about the future......it does not look good for TNew future as a Cowboys:mad:

WR ROY WILLIAMS!

he's not old

we lost our #3 and #4 cb's this offseason

pacman jones comes with risks

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Wow....there is no way we trade Tnew this year.

Wow..........wow...........wow..

utrunner07

Reaction score
Zoners:

WR ROY WILLIAMS!

you are CRAZY! TNew has not played in the NFL that long, he deserves big money more than anyone else on this team, esp. Marion Barber, we have 2 UNPROVEN "young studs" (NFL and College are different crazy) and 1 ineligible guy who HAS NOT PLAYED IN OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is amazing to me that you could even consider counting on two rookies in a very strong WR Division....absolutely astounding.

THIS IS BY FAR THE DUMBEST THREAD I HAVE SEEN ON THE DRAFT...:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ummmmm....no.

TNew's long term future may not be in Dallas but he isn't going anywhere for this year.

Eskimo

Reaction score
What may happen is we slap the franchise tag on TNew next year and try to work out a sign and trade. Maybe someone will cough up a first. Elite CBs are expensive and hard to come by but in the end I don't think they provide good value. Teams now just put up multiple WRs and go after the weakest one making a shutdown corner less valuable than they used to be.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Kangaroo;2058292 said:
Henry is the more likely candidate for his last year in big d

If Pacman and Jenkins look good and one of Ball/Scandrick/Oglesby can fill the 4th CB role, maybe we can move Henry for a 3rd or 4th next year.

montgod

Reaction score
As I said in chat, not going to happen especially this year.

Henry will be the likely candidate cut or traded next year... (kinda old to be traded though).

AtlCB

Reaction score
Zoners:

WR ROY WILLIAMS!
Henry gets injured often and Pacman is not a sure thing. We needed these corners.