Zoners: Why is T.O. upset?

ilovejerry

Reaction score
zrinkill;2296606 said:
He did not say anything wrong.

I know but why ,,,why just tell the media to kiss off....its sickening leave these guys alone..what are they supposed to say ...I'm frustrated..and that's it..they micro manage everything the say....horrible already

ArockOntheStar

Reaction score
to called garcia a *** while they were having drama in sf.. to try to make a hhappy hearted mcnabb look bad.. t.o. is the greediest person in the nfl. maybe even in the world. if he doesnt get what he gets, he will make others look bad.. how old is he now... dont expect him to change

Boysboy

Reaction score
ArockOntheStar;2296650 said:
to called garcia a *** while they were having drama in sf.. to try to make a hhappy hearted mcnabb look bad.. t.o. is the greediest person in the nfl. maybe even in the world. if he doesnt get what he gets, he will make others look bad.. how old is he now... dont expect him to change

If he got hurt and had to miss the rest of the season, what would your reacton be?

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
ilovejerry;2296643 said:
I know but why ,,,why just tell the media to kiss off....its sickening leave these guys alone..what are they supposed to say ...I'm frustrated..and that's it..they micro manage everything the say....horrible already

I agree, ... last week they disected the good things he did, this week it's the bad thing he said.

I don't know of any other player that everything they do or say is magnified and discussed the way he is.

Just for example, last night I watched D. Jackson just stand and watch after McNabb threw the pick in the middle of the field. He made no effort to do anything.

You know had that been T.O., it would have been discussed ad nausem.(sp?)

ArockOntheStar

Reaction score
Boysboy;2296664 said:
If he got hurt and had to miss the rest of the season, what would your reacton be?

run the ball with barber and use felix jones as a w/r like how westbrook is used in philly

Doomsday101

Reaction score
zrinkill;2296606 said:
He did not say anything wrong.

I agree. I saw the post game and what I took from it is he wanted to do more to help the team seeing it from his perspective. He talked about Romo throwing it after he was able to come out of his break but the ball was already thrown to someone else. In large part he is not seeing it from Romo perspective that he can't hold on to the ball and had to get rid of it where the coverage was more favorable. This is the problem with post game interviews we all want they but you get players at the worst possible moment and until they can sit down and see the game film it is hard for any of them to see beyond their own position. Now if comes out and starts attacking Romo then I’ll clearly have a change of heart but what I saw with TO was a guy who was disappointed in the loss as all were.

Boysboy

Reaction score
ArockOntheStar;2296681 said:
run the ball with barber and use felix jones as a w/r like how westbrook is used in philly

So you're saying that if TO goes down, despite Patrick Crayton as our #1, we'll still be a high-powered O? Don't drink the kool-aid. Plus Philly's OL is way better than our's.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
ArockOntheStar;2296650 said:

Yay! ...... A person signed up just to badmouth the team after a loss.

This does not have troll written all over it.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2296599 said:
I really don't see how this is an issue. It's happened before, it will happen again should we lose, and it's never been anything more than frustrated talk after a loss.

It means nothing.

Don't you think every one else on the team will eventually get sick of hearing him wallow in self pity? You are right, everyone expected to hear his cries yesterday, and again and again. It's like his popcorn saying, old.

Nav22

Reaction score
I wish T.O. was all smiles after the loss.

After all, he's highly paid and he was the target of many pass attempts.

Why should he be upset just because we lost the game!?!?

Too bad we didn't trade for Randy Moss instead. Rather than letting losses hurt him, Moss would just quietly sulk and give up on the team. And he'd be all smiles when it's time to collect that paycheck.

I hate having a superstar WR who cares. :(

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2296589 said:
Zoners:

Please explain to me why T.O. is upset?

He clearly dropped a few passes, especially one in the endzone with two of his paws on it.....

This is the 1st time I have been upset with T.O.

After his drops yesterday and the fact that he was targetted multiple times in the gameplan.....T.O. still had enough nerve to COMPLAIN?

Are you kidding me T.O.?

Finally, I am on the anti-T.O. side this week......you need to grow up T.O. and be a team player when you lose chump! :(

:muttley:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It is almost funny. Why was TO upset? his team lost that would be the short of it. Now the other question why are all of you upset? TO clearly has not said anything near the comments that have been made around here so why are all of you upset?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2296774 said:
It is almost funny. Why was TO upset? his team lost that would be the short of it. Now the other question why are all of you upset? TO clearly has not said anything near the comments that have been made around here so why are all of you upset?

Watched his NFL channel interview. He said crap he doesn't need to say.
He has a need to say crap he doesn't need to say. Maybe in your eyes he didn't say any thing wrong. Some of us don't see it that way.
Why didn't he say he had some crucial drops? He never seems to remember those.

If he were on another team, I would bet 98% of the "he said nothing wrong"
crowed wouldn't have that opinion.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
unless he said something in nfl network I didn't see, all h said was by the time he came out of his routes the balls were already gone, What's the big deal?

alancdc

Reaction score
Because he is TO, and that is what he does. It is what most diva WR have done in the past whether it is Andre Reed or Jerry Rice.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2296806 said:
Watched his NFL channel interview. He said crap he doesn't need to say.
He has a need to say crap he doesn't need to say. Maybe in your eyes he didn't say any thing wrong. Some of us don't see it that way.
Why didn't he say he had some crucial drops? He never seems to remember those.

If he were on another team, I would bet 98% of the "he said nothing wrong"
crowed wouldn't have that opinion.

Was it the post game comments? If so then no I did not see anything but a player who was upset that his team lost. As for me I did not want TO here to begin with but since he has been here we have had no problems with him. The guy was upset after a loss and felt he could have done more given the opportunity I have heard the same comments out of Irvin’s mouth after a loss. As I said we the public like the post game interview but you are catching these guys as their worst. As I said I understand why TO is upset now why are all of you upset over the loss? You did not play, you did not put in the work all week and you are not going to be dissected like a bug all week by want to be coaches in the media and fans. Hell I feel for the team when they lose and it pains me to see them lose but for people to out right turn on this team well it is amazing

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Word is someone got into the locker room in the fourth quarter and stole TO's spare jock strap and his Ipod.

They got the suspect on the security camera but all they could make out was that he was wearing a dallas cowboys fan mask, sunglasses and a straw hat.

Hmmm...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2296829 said:
Was it the post game comments? If so then no I did not see anything but a player who was upset that his team lost. As for me I did not want TO here to begin with but since he has been here we have had no problems with him. The guy was upset after a loss and felt he could have done more given the opportunity I have heard the same comments out of Irvin’s mouth after a loss. As I said we the public like the post game interview but you are catching these guys as their worst. As I said I understand why TO is upset now why are all of you upset over the loss? You did not play, you did not put in the work all week and you are not going to be dissected like a bug all week by want to be coaches in the media and fans. Hell I feel for the team when they lose and it pains me to see them lose but for people to out right turn on this team well it is amazing

You didn't play, why did it pain you?:lmao:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
He should have kept his mouth shut, but many of the throws in his direction were wildly inaccurate, either because Tony goofed or had pressure in his face.