Zoners: You will not believe this going into Cowboys camp.....

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
NOTHING absolutely NOTHING!

This is driving me Crazy........I check all day long for some Cowboys news and it is DEAD!

Can someone start making something up to read?

Zordon

Reaction score
I heard Miley Cyrus will be at camp this year.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
I heard Michael Jackson is doing a surprise performance to open camp.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I will look for her.........My wife and I decided to fly out for a few days of training camp........I am getting excited to return to Oxnard and watch Americas Team and analyze our new Rookies!

Good stuff man. I always have appreciated your enthusiasm and your disappointment and disinterest was felt over here these past couple years. Good thing hope springs eternal.

It's dead time and most media guys go on vacation about now. They have owners meetings, FA, draft and the summer camps up until this time and this is the 'free' month before TC. Hold strong

slaga

Reaction score
If a player is making news this time of year, you generally do not want them to be on your team.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I will look for her.........My wife and I decided to fly out for a few days of training camp........I am getting excited to return to Oxnard and watch Americas Team and analyze our new Rookies!

Do you not go every year? Seems like I see your training pics all the time.

rkell87

Reaction score

it's been in san antonio in the past so that makes it easier for guys like us to go but he is making a special trip to cali this year

Doomsday101

Reaction score
NOTHING absolutely NOTHING!

This is driving me Crazy........I check all day long for some Cowboys news and it is DEAD!

Can someone start making something up to read?

Nothing sounds great to me. This time a year the only news you get is bad news.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeah, I bet Patriots fans are not happy about the news they have been hearing lately. ;)

Im sure they are hating it. Right now any news on players or teams tend to be bad. Lets just get to camp and hope this team is focused on one thing. Winning!!!

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a player is making news this time of year, you generally do not want them to be on your team.

....or he got injured. Still not good. We go through this boring period every year. If you're really bored, just keep emailing BrainPaint with questions - I'm sure he'd like that.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score

I have been to ALMOST all training camps, but, unfortunately I HAVE NOT made them all..........Oxnard is the BEST place in regards to the players for training camp, but, I prefer then camp in San Antonio.....then I do not miss any practices.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score

Wow CC, I miss your one liner days.