Zoners: You will not believe this going into Cowboys camp.....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dwight Howard decided he wants to play TE for the Cowboys and Center for the Mavs.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
NOTHING absolutely NOTHING!

This is driving me Crazy........I check all day long for some Cowboys news and it is DEAD!

Can someone start making something up to read?

Training camp will not be televised .... it will be live.
Peace out. It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Cumart21

Reaction score
No news is definitely good news in the weeks leading up to training camp. We've had our fill of articles that speculate on a particular players performance for the upcoming season and now it's time to see which ones pan out to be true.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Hey there Crazy, it's summer! Enjoy the stress free moments of no Cowboy news with some cool lemonade and grilled bratwurst! Slow down, good Cowboys news makes us stress about how far away the opener seems. Bad Cowboys news makes us just angry. Take it easy, let your nerves take a vacation while news is slow and summer is here, but only for a short while. It's nice!

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I have been to ALMOST all training camps, but, unfortunately I HAVE NOT made them all..........Oxnard is the BEST place in regards to the players for training camp, but, I prefer then camp in San Antonio.....then I do not miss any practices.

CC where is the closest airport to land in Oxnard?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
I am in Cali.. But, I doubt I will be going to TC.. It's too much of a carnival festival now. Nevermind parking is 10 bucks now to park on a dirt lot.. And, way too crowded. It was awesome back in the early 2000's.. Not many people around after opening day. Course, LOL, they sucked something bad back then but, it was still cool.. The camp didn't have all the food stands, some announcer doing his shtick and raffles going on. It mostly focused on football.