Zuerlein was gifted Kicker job

aikemirv

Reaction score
Zuerlein was tested and chosen by staff members likely more qualified than you to make that judgment.

If Forbath was as capable as you seem to think, he wouldn't be where he is. Don't give up your day job.

Career 87% versus career 82 %

Thread is a bit justified and he almost gave me a heart attack and he was about 2 million more.

He has not earned any trust in his first 4 games IMO.

He has missed 2 xtra points as well

Reactions: BAT

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kai Forbath has a stronger and more accurate leg. And is also more clutch.

I literally hold my breath every time Zuerlein kicks.

Sign Forbath off Bears PS and can Zuerlein before Bears wise up and protect him.

Zuerlein did not merit Kicker position.

hes missed ONE 53 yard FG this year has 2 game winners the only ones that we won..huh? the missed XP block wasn't on him so hes missed one FG and one XP..the holds BTW have not been spot on not sure if its the snap or what but watched the Fgs and Jones is barely getting the ball down and laces correct mane times , the laces on the GW were not correct.

how is this place so much of chit chows that a kicker who is not missing Fgs has to be more down the middle LMMFO you guys are idiotic..:facepalm::oldcouple:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zuerlein has been pretty good this year.

what’s the beef? He has missed one FG and one XP.

he has made two game winning kicks with time expiring and he has made an incredible onside kick.

What more can we ask?
I guess he snot slicing them down the middle every time LMAO... has to be more GOOD do they onyl give 2.5 points for almost perfect good..these fans are the worst ever seen this season..

Carter

Reaction score
2 Game Winning Kicks in 5 games + might be the best onside kick in NFL history.

Snap and hold was bad yesterday. Its a wonder he still kicked it through.

You could see his reaction to the holder after the kick.

He might not kick it straight through the middle everytime but he makes it

HungryLion

Reaction score
2 Game Winning Kicks in 5 games + might be the best onside kick in NFL history.

Snap and hold was bad yesterday. Its a wonder he still kicked it through.

You could see his reaction to the holder after the kick.

He might not kick it straight through the middle everytime but he makes it

spot on. The snap and hold were off on the final kick. I saw that. Honestly we are very lucky Zuerlein still put it through.

blueblood70

Reaction score
His kicks are an adventure, but they all went through yesterday.
they all went through all season accept ONE 53 yarder and if you watch closely the snap and holds are not in sync, add that to the 2020 list of irregular things that are happening but to say he was gifted the job when hes been very solid is stupid..

blueblood70

Reaction score
spot on. The snap and hold were off on the final kick. I saw that. Honestly we are very lucky Zuerlein still put it through.
exactly i guess some fans went the bathroom when they showed this after the kick and this isnt the first time , low snaps, laces wrong has caused issues..lucky hes only missed one..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
hes missed ONE 53 yard FG this year has 2 game winners the only ones that we won..huh? the missed XP block wasn't on him so hes missed one FG and one XP..the holds BTW have not been spot on not sure if its the snap or what but watched the Fgs and Jones is barely getting the ball down and laces correct mane times , the laces on the GW were not correct.

how is this place so much of chit chows that a kicker who is not missing Fgs has to be more down the middle LMMFO you guys are idiotic..:facepalm::oldcouple:

If Forbath is so great, then what is he doing on a practice squad?

Wouldn't someone have picked him up by now?

All kickers have their ups and downs.

Deal with that, if you can.

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
the onside kick plus two game winners have secured his job for a while.

The onside kick was terrible. It only worked because Atlanta might be the worst team in the league and their players are dumber than ours. It went 5 yards.

I do hold my breath every time he kicks. Seems every kick has so little room for error and hooks often. He has made them this year when it counted, though. But he's definitely a rollercoaster ride when he kicks. I don't think he will be here next year, though.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Apparently, we should have lost the game, so all the trolls, pessimists and antagonists would have something else to whine about. :lmao:

Last edited:

foofighters

Reaction score

Sign Forbath off Bears PS and can Zuerlein before Bears wise up and protect him.

New Flash...

The kicker position is not why we are trash...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

yes, for some reason he doesn't give me a lot of confidence.....not sure why, but its nerve racking watching him kick

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
He won us the game by making the FG AND the snap was bobbled. Go rewatch.
I saw this as well. His kicks always freak me out, cos they look like they are going to totally miss, then they don't or vice versa. His job is secure for another week.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

No, Forbath does not have a stronger leg - not even close. He may be more accurate though, but even then it wouldn't be by a lot.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Now, now . . . let's not be whiny babies -- it's a bad image for grown men! :muttley:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
:laugh: What is going on with this forum this year? I think people are getting stir-crazy or something.

JustChip

Reaction score

I’ve held my breath on every kick by every Cowboys kicker in the 5 decades I’ve been a fan, even Dan Bailey. They all miss some and you never know if the current kick is the one that’s missed.