Zuerlein was gifted Kicker job

exciter

Reaction score
Kai Forbath has a stronger and more accurate leg. And is also more clutch.

I literally hold my breath every time Zuerlein kicks.

Sign Forbath off Bears PS and can Zuerlein before Bears wise up and protect him.

Zuerlein did not merit Kicker position.
Yup! That’s why Zuerlein has been one of the leagues premier kickers and Forbath has been a career journeymen!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
You should be more concerned with the gifted job to Chris Jones. He's a terrible punter, but never gets competition.

We like our guys!

Reactions: BAT

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Guys. I hated how his kick was just a little right of being right in the middle. How does he not hit them straight into the middle?

joseephuss

Reaction score
Forbath does not have the stronger leg. Zuerlien has one of the stronger legs in the league if not the strongest. What makes Forbath more clutch? Gregg has hit two game winners as time as expired this season. I doubt Forbath has that many over his whole career. Forbath does not merit the kicker position evidenced by the fact he isn't a starting kicker this season. There is a reason teams don't hang on to him or rushing to make them their starting kicker. He is unreliable over the long haul.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Forbath is currently on the Chicago Bears' practice squad ; what exactly is this thread about ?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Zuerlein has been pretty good this year.

what’s the beef? He has missed one FG and one XP.

he has made two game winning kicks with time expiring and he has made an incredible onside kick.

What more can we ask?
This is just trolling click bait.

Nothing to see here.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The onside kick was terrible. It only worked because Atlanta might be the worst team in the league and their players are dumber than ours. It went 5 yards.

I do hold my breath every time he kicks. Seems every kick has so little room for error and hooks often. He has made them this year when it counted, though. But he's definitely a rollercoaster ride when he kicks. I don't think he will be here next year, though.
You say the onside kick went 5 yards ...? Explain that.

The reality is the kick was great because it fooled Atlanta into thinking it would only go 5 yards, amped then it curved and had just enough speed to make it 10 yards.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would have an issue with Zuerlein. He has made 2 game winning kicks. He did have a miss that was on him and a blocked kick because of a break down on the outside that allowed the defender in to get the block.