1 read Dak

phildadon86

Reaction score
It's just silly.
these guys all watch the games, they watch him throw over people, into the ground, behind people, I would say at least 50% of his passes are wildly off base. yet they continue to follow him and make excuses.
maybe because Jerry paid him so much were stuck with him for a while.
Lord knows how long
So. 50 percent of his throws are bad? Yet he has a 66.7% Career completion percentage. Make the math make sense.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.

Same when they have a screen drawn up and there's guys all over it and he STILL throws it instead of throwing it out of bounds!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.
The INT in OT hit the WR in the hands...

Aaron Rodgers often throws to the 1st read.

Aikman threw to the 1st read a high percent of the time.

If you watch All 22 game footage, you'll see Dak often comes off his first read.

JBS

Reaction score
Can’t expect somebody from Lexington , KY to have any brain cells

Doomsday101

Reaction score

If you watch All 22 game footage, you'll see Dak often comes off his first read.

Many of those 1st reads are timing routs, for the play to even have a chance the ball has to come out as the WR hits the top of his rout. You are right Dak will go through his progressions in many cases. Thie notion he is a 1 read QB is a myth that these people love to put out yet not even close to the truth.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

I've been preaching this for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I personally believe Prescot doesn't have the skills or abilities to read the field properly. Some of his throws into double and triple coverages is fricking mind boggling. What the hell is he seeing that the rest of the world can't see???????????

blueblood70

Reaction score

:hammer:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So. 50 percent of his throws are bad? Yet he has a 66.7% Career completion percentage. Make the math make sense.
i.e. not in stride, high, low, behind causing receivers to stop and at times take hits unnecessary.
I can go on if u need help.

phildadon86

Reaction score
i.e. not in stride, high, low, behind causing receivers to stop and at times take hits unnecessary.
I can go on if u need help.
LOL. You guys literally make up things to suit your agenda. Do you think Dak is the only QB in the NFL who misses throws and receivers dont bail out? Get a grip on reality