1 read Dak

Trajan

Reaction score
I'm not a big Dak fan, but this loss falls on Jerry and Stephan and the OC boy wonder. The brain trust thought they could cut Cooper, and went into the season with only 1 good WR.

The Jags started doubling CeeDee and told Dak that Noah would have to beat them, and Noah couldn't do it.

The team has injuries on defense, no legit #2 WR, and is coming back to earth after a good run. Jerry got cute and thought that CeeDee, Gallup, and Brown could get it done, but he was wrong.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
actually finally got to see an angle on Espn whole they were talking about that game and 95 the defnder behind dak as he was throwing got enough of Daks Jersey to effect that 1st INT but dak was running away from pressure saw the guy in front /side #45 coming but it was the other guy that caused the ball to sail dak thought he was clear of ,#95 ....so both INTs were not forced simply bad pay on the wr and good ply on the Defense.

its carap shot but i took it off my TV and il make it my avatar.95 got just enough of daks shoulder to make the ball sail..
I respect the fact that you reviewed the play.

khiladi

Reaction score
actually finally got to see an angle on Espn whole they were talking about that game and 95 the defnder behind dak as he was throwing got enough of Daks Jersey to effect that 1st INT but dak was running away from pressure saw the guy in front /side #45 coming but it was the other guy that caused the ball to sail dak thought he was clear of ,#95 ....so both INTs were not forced simply bad pay on the wr and good ply on the Defense.

its carap shot but i took it off my TV and il make it my avatar.95 got just enough of daks shoulder to make the ball sail..

BS... the whole fallacy lies in the fact one looks at the defender hitting the ball, but not WHY the defender hit the ball.

1. Dak didn't need to bail the pocket
2. Dak's awareness of the defender behind him was complete garbage, he basically ran into the area making it easy for the defender. Every OL had their defender blocked off for Dak to stand tall and make his reads. Dak panicked and bailed.
3. Dak double PUMPS for no reason. If he throws on the first pump, it's a much better chance to hir Schultz and Dak's jersy or arm wouldn't have been garbbed. Dak simply panicked.
4. Dak is staring down the right side of field the whole time. He had his RB running on out on his left and was WIDE OPEN with one defender to beat about 7 yards down field. If he believed his right side reads were covered, he should have went to his check-down, but he didn't bother as usual, once he's fixated he's fixated on a read.

Dak is the reason for the INT.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
BS... the whole fallacy lies in the fact one looks at the defender hitting the ball, but not WHY the defender hit the ball.

1. Dak didn't need to bail the pocket
2. Dak's awareness of the defender behind him was complete garbage, he basically ran into the area making it easy for the defender. Every OL had their defender blocked off for Dak to stand tall and make his reads. Dak panicked and bailed.
3. Dak double PUMPS for no reason. If he throws on the first pump, it's a much better chance to hir Schultz and Dak's jersy or arm wouldn't have been garbbed. Dak simply panicked.
4. Dak is staring down the right side of field the whole time. He had his RB running on out on his left and was WIDE OPEN with one defender to beat about 7 yards down field. If he believed his right side reads were covered, he should have went to his check-down, but he didn't bother as usual, once he's fixated he's fixated on a read.

Dak is the reason for the INT.

Yeah, I’ll defend Dak for that OT INT that wasn’t his fault, but the first was on him. He airmailed it and took too long to make the throw. It’s not the first time he’s thrown an ugly pick by airmailing a ball over his guy.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.
You really don’t know what your watching if you think Dak is one read.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
We're a top 5 team right now. Stay calm and enjoy the ride guys. We have a real chance to make a run. Stop the doom and gloom.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don't know what these guys tell the QB's in their meetings. What I do remember is I liked how Dak played while Kitna was his qb coach. I don't believe Moore does a good enough job teaching players or his support staff the fine techniques of what he wants done.
Great point and I agree. Kitna seem to really help Dak a ton.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes, there were many factors that went into our loss against Jacksonville. I've said this time and time again and I keep getting dismissed. Dak has his mind set where he's going to throw the ball at the break of the huddle and ignores any and all other options to the point of force feeding the ball.

With nobody around him (so nobody can say he was pressured), Dak threw that ball and the receiver wasn't there and it landed right in the hands of the defensive player as a pick 6 who ran it back for a touchdown.
What a bunch of lies!!!

Don't people get embarrassed of lying, especially on social media where everyone sees them lying?

:huh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I respect the fact that you reviewed the play.
Just being real seen about 50% of Dak INTS not on him this season.. he takes the heat for them but just trying to wake up the haters. each INT has a story, some bad tips, bounces and just an inch here or there these wouldn't be INTs..

IM not worried about dak and when MM says keep firing that what he meant, he knows they break down film by frame to frame and know who is to blame for mistakes and DAKS not forcing balls, not being reckless, simply his WRs and OL have not been perfect.

so lets just takes these Dubs and Losses as team deal so we aren't blaming one person, if i see the blame being dumped on single player or coach ill run in and be the VOR with Facts :))

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Immediately after the game I was one to criticize dak heavily for that throw but after watching the replay it was 100% browns fault
It certainly was...even he said so.

But we need to cut him the same slack we cut Dak for his crucial mistakes.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just being real seen about 50% of Dak INTS not on him this season.. he takes the heat for them but just trying to wake up the haters. each INT has a story, some bad tips, bounces and just an inch here or there these wouldn't be INTs..

IM not worried about dak and when MM says keep firing that what he meant, he knows they break down film by frame to frame and know who is to blame for mistakes and DAKS not forcing balls, not being reckless, simply his WRs and OL have not been perfect.

so lets just takes these Dubs and Losses as team deal so we aren't blaming one person, if i see the blame being dumped on single player or coach ill run in and be the VOR with Facts :))
What does that even mean? How do you measure the "not on Dak" statistic?

Could there have been a better option?
Could he have sensed he COULD make the throw but probably SHOULDN'T?

I'm thinking about the one with Lamb near the endzone and Schultz(?) getting blown off his route early in the play. That one you probably blame CeeDee. I think that is one Dak should have seen as being extremely risky. Any other options? Yes....I'm gonna pull that pass down and look elsewhere.

I'm not trying to pin more blame on Dak. I get that some receivers fumble their catch...like Brown did. But...I also think hard-lining that stat may not be the most honest assessment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you review that throw to Brown you will see it was either tipped or that was the worst duck I've ever seen come out of a quarterback's hands.
that ball is darn near rotating end to end through the air. slow it down and watch, so yeah it was a low duck that still could have been caught. But it's not the easy catch everyone's making it out to be.
If it was thrown earlier the kid was wide open.
Yeah, when Dak reaches at least 15 picks in the 12 games he'll start this season maybe, just maybe, you peeps will stop the excuses.
P.S. the analysts are figuring it out around the league so don't wait too long .
I have never in my life seen people rationalize interceptions before. Not even "to this degree". Just EVER.

And in fact....defending the QB as much as some defend Dak...well it's odd. I've brought up the fact that QB's get the 4th qtr comeback stat in their columns....nobody else does. How fair is that? One forum member even admitted he has no explanation for it.

So Dak is naturally gonna get credit AND blame. Fiercely objecting about it...can put you in a bad logic loop. If one has any care about sound logic.

I would propose this irrational fierce defending actually ...might...cause MORE of the "criticism" these people incessantly complain about.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What does that even mean? How do you measure the "not on Dak" statistic?

Could there have been a better option?
Could he have sensed he COULD make the throw but probably SHOULDN'T?

I'm thinking about the one with Lamb near the endzone and Schultz(?) getting blown off his route early in the play. That one you probably blame CeeDee. I think that is one Dak should have seen as being extremely risky. Any other options? Yes....I'm gonna pull that pass down and look elsewhere.

I'm not trying to pin more blame on Dak. I get that some receivers fumble their catch...like Brown did. But...I also think hard-lining that stat may not be the most honest assessment.

right 2-3 seconds to make this decision PULL it down, odd fans think they have a minute to decide with their hindsight breakdowns, right many of those the OL broke down early he had to let it go. Sorry man just stop we all see the plays and who was truly responsible for the T/O.. Brown was the last one that pick 6 100% on him.. many of these type of plays this year its pretty obvious its not Daks decision making or reckless hero ball mentality,

I watch the pays break the frame by frame down Having ball tipped, his body hit , wrs have bounce off his hands, poor routes don't clear defenders for zone for the other WR, poor OL pass protections creating many break down having to throw on the run and quicker then his receivers getting open.. he not a reckless qb with the ball his history shows it 37tds 10 INTs in 21 in 16 games etc etc over all career td-int shows hes not.

so lets stop and wonder what's different this year, its what i have been typing some bad luck , game of inches, a tip here, an arm getting bumped, a WR allowing them to go through their hands into their body's or even 2 of them should have been PI on a DB that knocked a wr off the spt dak was throwing too and they got the INT, NO CALL,.,. just a lot of that in short time this year have created these unusual TOs..

sorry im, over discussing this with you, if you dont agree, dont reply to my posts , you are a total dak hater, we know it..you argue vehemently with Zeke haters and won't let it go but when i and other try to put common sense and obvious facts on plays we know are not on dak, you come in and try and force it in another direction's, the plays i am discussing are 100% no Gray area ,not on dak..at least 5 INTS we have already discussed , was not on him.

Its similar to Zekes 2020 fumbler year , hes not fumbler just some bad luck but with a QB, OL, WR and other factors in a pass game with much more moving parts , its easy to break down pay and attach fault to a player when you watch frame by frame how pay developed..

on to the Eagles!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
right 2-3 seconds to make this decision PULL it down, odd fans think they have a minute to decide with their hindsight breakdowns, right many of those the OL broke down early he had to let it go. Sorry man just stop we all see the plays and who was truly responsible for the T/O.. Brown was the last one that pick 6 100% on him.. many of these type of plays this year its pretty obvious its not Daks decision making or reckless hero ball mentality,

I watch the pays break the frame by frame down Having ball tipped, his body hit , wrs have bounce off his hands, poor routes don't clear defenders for zone for the other WR, poor OL pass protections creating many break down having to throw on the run and quicker then his receivers getting open.. he not a reckless qb with the ball his history shows it 37tds 10 INTs in 21 in 16 games etc etc over all career td-int shows hes not.

so lets stop and wonder what's different this year, its what i have been typing some bad luck , game of inches, a tip here, an arm getting bumped, a WR allowing them to go through their hands into their body's or even 2 of them should have been PI on a DB that knocked a wr off the spt dak was throwing too and they got the INT, NO CALL,.,. just a lot of that in short time this year have created these unusual TOs..

sorry im, over discussing this with you, if you dont agree, dont reply to my posts , you are a total dak hater, we know it..you argue vehemently with Zeke haters and won't let it go but when i and other try to put common sense and obvious facts on plays we know are not on dak, you come in and try and force it in another direction's, the plays i am discussing are 100% no Gray area ,not on dak..at least 5 INTS we have already discussed , was not on him.

Its similar to Zekes 2020 fumbler year , hes not fumbler just some bad luck but with a QB, OL, WR and other factors in a pass game with much more moving parts , its easy to break down pay and attach fault to a player when you watch frame by frame how pay developed..

on to the Eagles!!
Look...i was trying to have a reasonable conversation with you. You take everything as combative. Then bring your guns blazing.
I dont even necessarily disagree with you. Just wanted to understand this "no blame" stat you so casually threw out.

Sounds more like your opinion. But...we had a chance to clarify it. You blew that up.

But hey....you carry on getting mad at everything.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never in my life seen people rationalize interceptions before. Not even "to this degree". Just EVER.

And in fact....defending the QB as much as some defend Dak...well it's odd. I've brought up the fact that QB's get the 4th qtr comeback stat in their columns....nobody else does. How fair is that? One forum member even admitted he has no explanation for it.

So Dak is naturally gonna get credit AND blame. Fiercely objecting about it...can put you in a bad logic loop. If one has any care about sound logic.

I would propose this irrational fierce defending actually ...might...cause MORE of the "criticism" these people incessantly complain about.

It's just silly.
these guys all watch the games, they watch him throw over people, into the ground, behind people, I would say at least 50% of his passes are wildly off base. yet they continue to follow him and make excuses.
maybe because Jerry paid him so much were stuck with him for a while.
Lord knows how long

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lol!! Pendejo

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a big Dak fan, but this loss falls on Jerry and Stephan and the OC boy wonder. The brain trust thought they could cut Cooper, and went into the season with only 1 good WR.

The Jags started doubling CeeDee and told Dak that Noah would have to beat them, and Noah couldn't do it.

The team has injuries on defense, no legit #2 WR, and is coming back to earth after a good run. Jerry got cute and thought that CeeDee, Gallup, and Brown could get it done, but he was wrong.
What do you want from noah? 2 td's and mostly a good game.
Where are the rest of the wrs? How about using our run game? How about the defense make a couple big stops?