Twitter: 10/31 Cowboys Tweets

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
It amazes me every year after the draft, when guys that actually pay attention to the prospects give their opinion and the homers jump all over them and say "how dare you question the front office!". I think generally LVE is the one we draftniks got wrong. We said Taco sucked, Hill was a reach and a half. A lot of our info is second hand for sure, we only have access and time for so much game content, but when 9-10 people who do this for a living say a guy is a 4th round talent, they are usually correct. Take today's team and add JJ Watt and Juan Thornhill.. If for some awful reason Marinelli is still on the staff next year, they should lock him in the closet until the draft is over, his input on players stinks.
Rod was in charge of a winless lions team's roster.

MikeB80

Reaction score

why would Lawrence say something negative? Not very smart

I am already getting the vibe of this game is going to be all about Daniel Jones. From reading the ny papers and some stuff on their website I have this bad feeling the game is going to be all about him. I bet the pregame show on espn is all about Dallas never getting over the hump and the giants having Daniel Jones and his full offense for the first time.

I have nothing but bad vibes for this game. Lawrence saying something about jones is not the smartest thing.

HungryLion

Reaction score

I am already getting the vibe of this game is going to be all about Daniel Jones. From reading the ny papers and some stuff on their website I have this bad feeling the game is going to be all about him. I bet the pregame show on espn is all about Dallas never getting over the hump and the giants having Daniel Jones and his full offense for the first time.

I have nothing but bad vibes for this game. Lawrence saying something about jones is not the smartest thing.

Better to be about Jones than about that clown Beckham and his catch.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
dlaw has been talking trash damn near every pre game. at this point just let him do what he does because us complaining doesnt matter.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

we’re going to win this one walking away, but Lawrence was complimenting Eli this time.

Zman5

Reaction score

Did you even read what he said? What he said was a compliment to Jones. Even the Gints fans think so. Read the full quote before jumping the gun.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Did you even read what he said? What he said was a compliment to Jones. Even the Gints fans think so. Read the full quote before jumping the gun.

he has never said a positive thing about manning so I am assuming that is what he meant.

if he meant it as he is another franchise guy then yea I am misunderstanding what he said.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Trysten Hill.. late to meetings on Tuesday and... sent home for the day,

Hmmm, that doesn't seem like part of the contract he signed with Marinelli?
Think Rod would’ve had to have TJ Watt sign a “willing to work” contract? TJ would’ve laughed and then said “Trade me.”

Zman5

Reaction score
he has never said a positive thing about manning so I am assuming that is what he meant.

if he meant it as he is another franchise guy then yea I am misunderstanding what he said.

This is what he said.

"Eli is probably a soon-to-be Hall of Fame player. He’s won Super Bowls. You can’t sit here and say Eli is a bad player. But age does catch up to us. I guess it caught up to him. They got another one, another little Manning. It’ll be good for them"

He complimented Eli by saying he's a HOF player. Then he called Jones a little Manning and said he'll be good for them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish we were like other teams where the 2nd rd picks make the game day roster. :(
Specifically which 2nd rounders haven't made the game day roster?

33 Arizona Cardinals Bryon Murphy
34 Indianapolis Colts Rock Ya-Sin
35 Jacksonville Jaguars Jawaan Taylor
36 San Francisco 49ers Deebo Samuel
37 Carolina Panthers Greg Little
38 Buffalo Bills Cody Ford
39 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sean Murphy-Bunting
40 Oakland Raiders Trayvon Mullen
41 Denver Broncos Dalton Risner
42 Denver Broncos Drew Lock
43 Detroit Lions Jahlani Tavai
44 Green Bay Packers Elgton Jenkins
45 New England Patriots Joejuan Williams
46 Cleveland Browns Greedy Williams
47 Seattle Seahawks Marquise Blair
48 New Orleans Saints Erik McCoy
49 Indianapolis Colts Ben Banogu
50 Minnesota Vikings Irv Smith Jr.
51 Tennessee Titans A. J. Brown
52 Cincinnati Bengals Drew Sample
53 Philadelphia Eagles Miles Sanders
54 Houston Texans Lonnie Johnson Jr.
55 Houston Texans Max Scharping
56 Kansas City Chiefs Mecole Hardman
57 Philadelphia Eagles JJ Arcega-Whiteside
58 Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill
59 Indianapolis Colts Parris Campbell
60 Los Angeles Chargers Nasir Adderley
61 Los Angeles Rams Taylor Rapp
62 Arizona Cardinals Andy Isabella
63 Kansas City Chiefs Juan Thornhill
64 Seattle Seahawks DK Metcalf

baltcowboy

Reaction score

The Giants have lost three straight games to teams we our clearly better then. We also our coming off a bye and fully healthy. It may take a quarter like the first game because the Giants have offensive talent but we should put up 30 against them.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The Giants have lost three straight games to teams we our clearly better then. We also our coming off a bye and fully healthy. It may take a quarter like the first game because the Giants have offensive talent but we should put up 30 against them.

Have you forgotten that fact that we lost 3 in a row too? And not only that, but we lost to the 0-4 Jets? That’s really ironic. We can’t talk trash right now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Have you forgotten that fact that we lost 3 in a row too? And not only that, but we lost to the 0-4 Jets? That’s really ironic. We can’t talk trash right now.
You were the one talking about how the Eagles were going to kill us. How did that go?

phildadon86

Reaction score
You were the one talking about how the Eagles were going to kill us. How did that go?
Very badly for the agenda. It is comical to me that the only reasoning he has behind the "dak isnt respected" or "locker room is a mess" or "no chemistry" is body language and not sitting together on the sidelines. That must mean the sky is falling and they all hate eachother and we wont win another game. Its hilarious.