Twitter: 10/31 Cowboys Tweets

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Very badly for the agenda. It is comical to me that the only reasoning he has behind the "dak isnt respected" or "locker room is a mess" or "no chemistry" is body language and not sitting together on the sidelines. That must mean the sky is falling and they all hate eachother and we wont win another game. Its hilarious.

It's not just because of body language. I stated that it was a FACTOR in it, and it's not just because they aren't sitting next to each other, rather it be they don't look interested in playing or speaking to each other. They looked bored.
What other explanation besides chemistry explains our losses? We have a very talented roster. Something else has to be wrong. I didn't say they hated each other either. I just stated that they don't seem well connected and that they can get to that level, but for some reason they won't.

Also, you have to admit, after that Jets game, I was not the only one thinking irrationally.
You were the one talking about how the Eagles were going to kill us. How did that go?

It went better than expected, but I'm saying we can't say we're going to whoop an opponent when we have shown many many bad flashes of mediocrity that could be deemed worse than the Giants. I doubt the Giants would lose to the 0-4 Jets.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Specifically which 2nd rounders haven't made the game day roster?

33 Arizona Cardinals Bryon Murphy
34 Indianapolis Colts Rock Ya-Sin
35 Jacksonville Jaguars Jawaan Taylor
36 San Francisco 49ers Deebo Samuel
37 Carolina Panthers Greg Little
38 Buffalo Bills Cody Ford
39 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sean Murphy-Bunting
40 Oakland Raiders Trayvon Mullen
41 Denver Broncos Dalton Risner
42 Denver Broncos Drew Lock
43 Detroit Lions Jahlani Tavai
44 Green Bay Packers Elgton Jenkins
45 New England Patriots Joejuan Williams
46 Cleveland Browns Greedy Williams
47 Seattle Seahawks Marquise Blair
48 New Orleans Saints Erik McCoy
49 Indianapolis Colts Ben Banogu
50 Minnesota Vikings Irv Smith Jr.
51 Tennessee Titans A. J. Brown
52 Cincinnati Bengals Drew Sample
53 Philadelphia Eagles Miles Sanders
54 Houston Texans Lonnie Johnson Jr.
55 Houston Texans Max Scharping
56 Kansas City Chiefs Mecole Hardman
57 Philadelphia Eagles JJ Arcega-Whiteside
58 Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill
59 Indianapolis Colts Parris Campbell
60 Los Angeles Chargers Nasir Adderley
61 Los Angeles Rams Taylor Rapp
62 Arizona Cardinals Andy Isabella
63 Kansas City Chiefs Juan Thornhill
64 Seattle Seahawks DK Metcalf
I've been told people with an average iq understand they shouldn't expect anything from picks outside of round 1.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Specifically which 2nd rounders haven't made the game day roster?

33 Arizona Cardinals Bryon Murphy
34 Indianapolis Colts Rock Ya-Sin
35 Jacksonville Jaguars Jawaan Taylor
36 San Francisco 49ers Deebo Samuel
37 Carolina Panthers Greg Little
38 Buffalo Bills Cody Ford
39 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sean Murphy-Bunting
40 Oakland Raiders Trayvon Mullen
41 Denver Broncos Dalton Risner
42 Denver Broncos Drew Lock
43 Detroit Lions Jahlani Tavai
44 Green Bay Packers Elgton Jenkins
45 New England Patriots Joejuan Williams
46 Cleveland Browns Greedy Williams
47 Seattle Seahawks Marquise Blair
48 New Orleans Saints Erik McCoy
49 Indianapolis Colts Ben Banogu
50 Minnesota Vikings Irv Smith Jr.
51 Tennessee Titans A. J. Brown
52 Cincinnati Bengals Drew Sample
53 Philadelphia Eagles Miles Sanders
54 Houston Texans Lonnie Johnson Jr.
55 Houston Texans Max Scharping
56 Kansas City Chiefs Mecole Hardman
57 Philadelphia Eagles JJ Arcega-Whiteside
58 Dallas Cowboys Trysten Hill
59 Indianapolis Colts Parris Campbell
60 Los Angeles Chargers Nasir Adderley
61 Los Angeles Rams Taylor Rapp
62 Arizona Cardinals Andy Isabella
63 Kansas City Chiefs Juan Thornhill
64 Seattle Seahawks DK Metcalf
I wanted Debo Samuel or Hardman. They’d be awesome here.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It's not just because of body language. I stated that it was a FACTOR in it, and it's not just because they aren't sitting next to each other, rather it be they don't look interested in playing or speaking to each other. They looked bored.
What other explanation besides chemistry explains our losses? We have a very talented roster. Something else has to be wrong. I didn't say they hated each other either. I just stated that they don't seem well connected and that they can get to that level, but for some reason they won't.

Also, you have to admit, after that Jets game, I was not the only one thinking irrationally.

It went better than expected, but I'm saying we can't say we're going to whoop an opponent when we have shown many many bad flashes of mediocrity that could be deemed worse than the Giants. I doubt the Giants would lose to the 0-4 Jets.
I doubt if the Cowboys would lose to Arizona or Buffalo at home so what is your point?

phildadon86

Reaction score

Explanation? Thats easy. Look at the clapping idiot on the sideline.