10-6 is what we will end up folks

jgboys1

Reaction score
lane;2407723 said:
that's what we will end up folks.

sad but true.

is it enough to make the playoffs?

atlanta..tampa bay..arizona..wash...eagles...chicago..minnesota?

i don't know.

we lose at pitt and philly?

injuries have destroyed our season along with pitiful coaching.

can we make the playoffs at 10-6?

i think we are going to make a hell of a try with our weapons coming back.

but will the real cowboys please stand the hell up?

Were do I sign for 10-6. I will take that right now. I hope I am wrong, but I think we finish 9-7 and outside the playoffs looking in.:(

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
catskillthunder;2408872 said:
I truly believe Dallas will beat Washington next week. My prediction is that Dallas will go 5-2 down the stretch with losses @Pitt and @ Philly. The game of the year will be the NYG game, in fact the only reason Dallas wins that game is because Ill be there for my first and last game at Texas Stadium and they have to put on a great show for me! :)

The Eagles game may not even matter since it's the last game of the season. So i think it's best to focus on the games from mid november to December

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seven;2408541 said:
Dude. Ask yourself WHY? Why weren't they all over him? Why do you think you know more than any given NFL coach? Should have but DIDN'T. Why?

Yet every other professional in the league thinks the opposite. You have nothing to stand on. No basis for yor anology. Nothing.

Because they are idiots thats why.

Its not my fault there are teams dumb enough to want to start Kyle Orton or Tavaris Jackson over a guy like Byron Leftwich.

Seven;2408541 said:
The Stealers do not have Johnson which is my point. How can they lose key players and still continue to roll? Which is, again, my point and will continue to be so.

How can they lose players and still continue to roll? Because they have a legit Quarterback as a backup. Thats why.

Seven;2408541 said:
Insert name here...................... kidding me ,right?

Oh please. There are several guys that can have time to throw and still not be able to execute.

Especially... Brad Johnson.