Twitter: 10/9 Cowboys Tweets

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
What players say really don't make a difference as to what they do on the field but these tweets seem to be lacking a little something :(

32BellyOption

Reaction score

Get your edge back? What the hell does it take? After losing a close one in New Orleans you come home to play Aaron Rodgers and the Pack and you don’t have your edge? What’s it going to take to motivate these guys? Just more overpaid and spoiled pro athletes with no heart I guess.

Zordon

Reaction score
They lost their edge after 3 measly wins. They stared "smelling themselves" according to Dak after beating three of the worst teams in the league.

The culture here stinks. They can't stay focused and humbled for longer than a handful of games. Beat the Jets, and they will relax again just watch.

I just don't understand how a team that is constantly bashed by the national media doesn't use that as motivation to maintain an edge? Why is this team so weak minded??

ksadler1

Reaction score
They lost their edge after 3 measly wins. They stared "smelling themselves" according to Dak after beating three of the worst teams in the league.

The culture here stinks. They can't stay focused and humbled for longer than a handful of games. Beat the Jets, and they will relax again just watch.

I just don't understand how a team that is constantly bashed by the national media doesn't use that as motivation to maintain an edge? Why is this team so weak minded??

These guys have no heart. I've said it many times before and I'll say it now, they are nothing but paycheck collectors. This team is embarrassing. And what the hell is wrong with Lawrence? He's probably gonna get a "random" drug test from the NFL after his little rant there...

Last edited:

DBOY3141

Reaction score

as with most business' or organizations....you are a reflection of your leadership....Dallas has none

Batman1980

Reaction score
Get your edge back? What the hell does it take? After losing a close one in New Orleans you come home to play Aaron Rodgers and the Pack and you don’t have your edge? What’s it going to take to motivate these guys? Just more overpaid and spoiled pro athletes with no heart I guess.

I never thought Ezekiel Elliott had heart.

alicetooljam

Reaction score

I thought he was playing with more burst from the get-go in the Green Bay game, not his fault they got so far behind and had to abandon the run.