Twitter: 10/9 Cowboys Tweets

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
iu

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I thought he was playing with more burst from the get-go in the Green Bay game, not his fault they got so far behind and had to abandon the run.

I agree but what Zeke needs to do is become a leader and make sure his teammates always play with an “edge”. Remember back when Troy Aikman would chew out his teammates on the sideline. Or Michael Irvin would walk up and down the bench motivating his teammates. I don’t see anyone doing that now. This team lacks leadership and without they’ll never reach their potential.

alicetooljam

Reaction score
I agree but what Zeke needs to do is become a leader and make sure his teammates always play with an “edge”. Remember back when Troy Aikman would chew out his teammates on the sideline. Or Michael Irvin would walk up and down the bench motivating his teammates. I don’t see anyone doing that now. This team lacks leadership and without they’ll never reach their potential.

Agree they need a leader (Dak, Olinemen), but thats never going to be Zeke. He still too immature and just not very bright or well spoken in general. Amari is not all that outspoken, Tyron has always seemed mellow, Gallup too young, Witten too old, lol. It needs to be Dak, Travis, Zack for the offense.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
These guys have no heart. I've said it many times before and I'll say it now, they are nothing but paycheck collectors. This team is embarrassing. And what the hell is wrong with Lawrence? He's probably gonna get a "random" drug test from the NFL after his little rant there...

Dude was asked a question and gave a genuinely heart felt and pissed off answer and he's gonna be "drug tested" and someone says he's an idiot?

Man, I don't get yall sometimes. Do you want him to want to play better or not? He essentially just said there's no excuses, he needs to be better.

SMH

texbumthelife

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Not sure what to make of Jaylon. Nice guy but maybe a little too nice. Dude looked like Tashard Choice running over to shake Rodgers hand after the game.

Damn you people and your professionalism and comraderie! We need more Baker Mayfield vs. Richard Sherman type nonsense in Dallas!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
All you guys that are blaming players have probably not put on a jock strap for a while!!! I blame the coaches!! I was a player and a coach, you can blame a player or two, but when the whole team plays like crap, it's the coaches fault!!!!
I sometimes wear a jockstrap just to feel the youth pouring back into my body...
It generally doesn't work.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Man, I don't get yall sometimes. Do you want him to want to play better or not? He essentially just said there's no excuses, he needs to be better.

What l want is for these guys to stop talking and start playing. Is talking making him play better? As someone else said earlier, these guys are soft.

I see guys getting paid and disappearing...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dlaw is right. Y’all don’t care if he’s hurt or not. Lol
He's now made of money.
He bets do what's right for the good of his team now.

He needs to sit a few weeks? Sit.
He wants to fight through it?
Let's hope it doesn't include diminishing returns.

Zman5

Reaction score
They lost their edge after 3 measly wins. They stared "smelling themselves" according to Dak after beating three of the worst teams in the league.

The culture here stinks. They can't stay focused and humbled for longer than a handful of games. Beat the Jets, and they will relax again just watch.

I just don't understand how a team that is constantly bashed by the national media doesn't use that as motivation to maintain an edge? Why is this team so weak minded??

Camp Carrot Cake.

Sydla

Reaction score
:facepalm:

Not sure what to make of Jaylon. Nice guy but maybe a little too nice. Dude looked like Tashard Choice running over to shake Rodgers hand after the game.

I am playing well probably doesn't sit well with some fans. I can't blame them. He's not been good. None of the LBs have been other than maybe Thomas in the snaps he does get.